Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

WHO CAN TEACH ME ENGLISH

Angela lv

Angela lv

China

HI everyone,I am from China,and I want to learn English well,so Can you help me ?Thanks a lot.

03:02 AM Jul 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Liton

Liton

Bangladesh

Yes, I believe I can. Be my friend and write to me at 'srh-13 at hotmail dot com' or 'nbl_ps at yahoo dot com'. Thank you very much in advance. > Liton

05:59 AM Jul 25 2006 |

Angela lv

Angela lv

China

THANKS ! I would love to chat with you .

er,can I where you are from and what you do ?

I am a operator in a logistics company.I like English very much,and I do hope I can speak English smoothly.I hope,one day I can work as good murchandiser in a trading company.I have intereviewed many company,but thet said that my English was poor .I am dull,and want to study English well,espacially spoken English.so ,I am glad that you can help me .Thanks in advance .

06:27 AM Jul 25 2006 |

syanc

syanc

China

pass by `

put on steam!  I can`t help me``because i thickheaded !

10:12 AM Jul 25 2006 |

Angela lv

Angela lv

China

it doesn't matter that you can not help me.

good luck for you

04:52 AM Jul 26 2006 |

glaeken

glaeken

Philippines

One good way for you to learn the language is through reading english novels and watching english films. You get to observe how the words are pronounced and how they are ordered in a sentence.

09:39 AM Jul 26 2006 |

Angela lv

Angela lv

China

thanks for your help.I will try

04:37 AM Jul 27 2006 |

Josievn

Viet Nam

I think listening to music and singing along is also a good way to learn English. It's helpful for pronunciation n listening skill.

03:08 AM Jul 28 2006 |

Monica1

Monica1

Tunisia

I speak so bad english. Please who can help me. thanks.  

05:24 PM Jul 29 2006 |

lialy

lialy

United Arab Emirates

i think u are beter than me Embarassed 

09:02 PM Jul 30 2006 |

lol80

lol80

Peru

hello amiga!!! how are you i think that you have to read a lot of english book but firstly you have to evaluate yourself to know what is yoru level!! when you discover it you can get some intermediate or advance book, another tip is watchings films, tv shows on cable tv, i think that it will help you a lot because you will listen the real conversation and the fotenic too!!! and the last it's listen english music what sort of music do you like? listen it, and you will improve english!!!! please we can help each other!!!! b emy friend !!! hehe !!! i hope you write me back soon !! take care , have a nice day and practice everyday english bye bye!!! se you !!!! 

03:49 AM Nov 08 2006 |