Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am worried about my IELTS exam!

cece300o

China

After 2months later,i will take my IELTS exam. I really do not konw how to pass it. I am afraid!  This problem make very sad , if i can not pass ,my parents will be very unhappy. I do not konw what to do .  I have a lot of pressure.        Can you help me?

07:36 AM Dec 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Terrysky

Terrysky

China

Is that mean some guys are going abroad?

05:02 AM Jan 18 2008 |

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

Best wishes for you!

and don't afraid about your exam.If  you read it   carefuly, and prepare yourself.I belive that you will forget your fraid .So don't waste your time of being  afraid!

07:22 PM Jan 18 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

who can get to  a  peak  of   pyraimd? ant & hawk

review your book at  once ..

01:58 AM Jan 19 2008 |

starx1224

Malaysia

i will have my IELTS exam on 23 FEB

is it very hard to score band 6 ?

i'm very afraid too … 

06:36 AM Jan 19 2008 |

nguyendoancanh

Viet Nam

I think everything is hard but it will be possible when we try best and practise. please believe in yourself.

11:09 AM Jan 19 2008 |

nguyendoancanh

Viet Nam

I have planned to take an Ilts next year . One of my friends says that it is not difficult for a hard-working student.

11:12 AM Jan 19 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Though you may worry about your  success at the IELTS exam, also be wary of some of the institutions that claim to coach you for this exam.   

08:08 AM Jan 24 2008 |

abu_sandra

abu_sandra

Saudi Arabia

dont worry  all of  you

try to vist this site

http://www.ielts-blog.com/ 

goood luck all of you

10:30 PM Jan 24 2008 |

sohorab

sohorab

India

Have you been taking course from British Council? I know all the study materials related to IELTs are available there.Besides,some books with CDs are published by Oxford University Press are very effective for IELTS.Please buy these material.This will cover up all i.e reading,writing,speaking ang listening.

Another tips for you,sign up in www.esnips.com and search IELTS material,a lot of materials and tips waiting for you.

Another site is:

www.gigapedia.org

it will give you access of some books which are help ful.If you make any problem contact me,ok.My email id is

Wish you Best of Luck

10:43 AM May 06 2008 |

kamesh.kumar

India

hi firne

05:34 AM May 27 2008 |