Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

The Bourne Ultimatum

The Bourne Ultimatum

Date: Oct 31 2007

Themes: Pop Culture

Intro

1. Learn Vocabulary - Learn some new vocabulary before you start the lesson.

2. Read and Prepare - Read the introduction and prepare to hear the audio.

Did you see The Bourne Identity? Oh my God. It’s crazy from beginning to end. Matt Damon plays this guy who wakes up on a boat with gunshot wounds in his back, and he doesn’t remember anything about who he is. When he gets to the shore, he finds out that, whoever he is, someone is trying to kill him. He spends the whole movie narrowly escaping death.

They just made a second sequel, called The Bourne Ultimatum. If you saw the first movie recently, or the second one, The Bourne Supremacy, you’re probably still too exhausted to check out the latest one, so listen to Marni and Kevin talk about it.

Dialog

1. Listen and Read - Listen to the audio and read the dialog at the same time.

2. Study - Read the dialog again to see how the vocab words are used.

Marni

Marni

Kevin

Kevin

Marni:  So have you seen any good movies lately?

Kevin:  You know, I hadn’t been to the theater in probably four months and I went to see Bourne Ultimatum the other night.

Marni:  Really? How is it?

Kevin:  Really good…pretty sweet.

Marni:  I have to say, it’s one of those movies that I…The first one I was like, eh…the second one…I’m sucked in. I can’t wait to see it.

Kevin:  It’s…part of it’s a little far-fetched, but really I thought it was very entertaining. You know, hour and 45 minutes, I was sitting on the edge of my seat much of the time, and there’s an amazing car chase scene.

Marni:  Oh! I love car chase scenes.

Kevin:  It really is one of the best I’ve seen.

Marni:  It’s just so classic. American films, car chase, yeah.

Kevin:  And I like Matt Damon. I find him charming and I think he’s a really good actor.

Marni:  He is a good actor. I don’t find him, you know, I think he’s cute, I’m not…But I do think he’s a good actor. He’s got some chops.

Kevin:  And I read yesterday that he has the best salary to box office ratio of any actor in Hollywood, meaning…

Marni:  The best return on your investment. Well, that’s interesting and I think he does some good things with his money. He’s very politically active. I like that.

Quizzes

Go Super to take Quiz Go Super!

Lesson MP3

Go Super to download full lesson MP3 Go Super!

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Discussion

The first movie Kevin has seen in a few months is The Bourne Ultimatum. He liked it.

Marni thought the first movie was only so-so, but for some reason she’s dying to see the new film. Kevin says that much like the earlier films, The Bourne Ultimatum is nonstop action. The craziness peaks with a car chase scene.

Now Marni really has to see the movie. She loves car chase scenes.

Even though a lot of people only like him because he’s good-looking, Marni and Kevin agree that Matt Damon is a talented actor. It turns out that according to something Kevin read, Damon is also the best value when it comes to American actors. His movies earn more per dollar that he makes than any other actor in major films. Marni and Kevin also like Matt Damon because he spends a lot of his money on charities and political causes.

What’s your favorite kind of action scene? Do you like car chases like Marni, or do you prefer gun fights or martial arts scenes?

Comments

willanie

willanie

Philippines

I want to see the latest shooted in the Philppines..

03:38 AM Apr 11 2012 |

gokhan1500

Turkey

I like action movies.I have watched too many action movie.I watched the The Bourne triology.The Bourne ultimatum is more better than other two movie.My best car chase scene is in Bad Boy 2.

02:39 PM Apr 06 2011 |

redlove_cri

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

GGOODD

06:03 PM Jan 26 2011 |

tonymular

Germany

This is the last of the trilogy, awesome sequel of the last two and the perfect ending for the saga. This is really must watch movie for all.

08:10 AM Jun 21 2010 |

tonymular

Germany

This is the last of the trilogy, awesome sequel of the last two and the perfect ending for the saga. This is really must watch movie for all.<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val=”Cambria Math”/> <m:brkBin m:val=”before”/> <m:brkBinSub m:val=”-”/> <m:smallFrac m:val=”off”/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val=”0”/> <m:rMargin m:val=”0”/> <m:defJc m:val=”centerGroup”/> <m:wrapIndent m:val=”1440”/> <m:intLim m:val=”subSup”/> <m:naryLim m:val=”undOvr”/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” DefUnhideWhenUsed=”true” DefSemiHidden=”true” DefQFormat=”false” DefPriority=”99” LatentStyleCount=”267”> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”0” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Normal”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 7”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 8”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 9”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 7”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 8”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 9”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”35” QFormat=”true” Name=”caption”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”10” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Title”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”1” Name=”Default Paragraph Font”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”11” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Subtitle”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”22” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Strong”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”20” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Emphasis”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”59” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Table Grid”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Placeholder Text”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”1” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”No Spacing”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Revision”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”34” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”List Paragraph”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”29” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Quote”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”30” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Intense Quote”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 1”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 2”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 3”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 4”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 5”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 6”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”19” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Subtle Emphasis”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”21” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Intense Emphasis”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”31” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Subtle Reference”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”32” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Intense Reference”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”33” SemiHidden=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Book Title”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”37” Name=”Bibliography”/> <w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” QFormat=”true” Name=”TOC Heading”/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Font Definitions / @font-face {font-family:”Cambria Math”; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} / Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:””; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:”Calibri”,”sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:”Calibri”,”sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]->

07:38 AM Jun 21 2010 |

favio

Colombia

i think Matt is a very good actor

03:13 AM May 05 2010 |

myrashik

myrashik

Ukraine

Matt Damon is a very talanted actor! He plays different roles, but he does it very good! I like him a lot.

07:13 PM Mar 17 2010 |

miffoo

miffoo

Slovakia

good movie

11:12 AM Jan 08 2009 |

Silent_HiLL

Ukraine

LAST ONE BORN SERIES :)
NOT VERY GOOD :)

01:28 AM Aug 16 2008 |

spedoza

spedoza

Malaysia

worth every second!

08:42 PM Dec 29 2007 |

welashkar

Egypt

please   i want to help me to improve my english if you don't mind .

i wait to send me your agree

thanks

waleed / egypt

06:45 AM Nov 07 2007 |

huck

Turkey

i saw 1st and 2nd .i liked them.i found everthing in these films.when i was starting 1 st one really i wasnt close my eyes for end of the film.

08:49 PM Nov 06 2007 |

polebear77

polebear77

Taiwan

the film is attractive and exciting.

but he spends most of time to running that make me feel dizzy a little bit.

but i still love it!!

01:03 PM Nov 06 2007 |

sai krishna

India

ya i think it a nice movie to  see  n its great plessure to watch an action movie of such quality after a long time

11:58 AM Nov 06 2007 |

thanhmai_387

Viet Nam

it’s fast for u,,,,

08:21 AM Nov 06 2007 |

sansan013

sansan013

China

Sealed

07:27 AM Nov 06 2007 |

welashkar

Egypt

hi

how are you. i want make a friendship with some one . my name is waleed

i'm egyption

thanks

best regards

waleed

07:16 AM Nov 06 2007 |

musab841

Jordan

SealedKiss

03:49 AM Nov 06 2007 |

Jesse

Jesse

China

i've seen The Bourne identity Ⅲ some days ago . that's pretty good ,it's worth seeing again . And i have to see Matt Damon is really a good actor . Have you seen the ocean's Series ? He had played a good role in that film .however , i prefer to The Bourne Identity .

03:24 AM Nov 06 2007 |

Alya_uae

United Arab Emirates

I want to see this movie. I'll try to watch it.Kiss

05:22 PM Nov 05 2007 |

Likes (152):

See all >

Share this lesson:

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Bebo
  • Share on Myspace
  • Share on Twitter