Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your job?

poorenglishboy

China

i am a soft engneer,and you?

02:08 PM Dec 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hebine

China

I am a Researcher. I love my job

05:59 AM Dec 13 2007 |

zhouzhi911

zhouzhi911

China

I’m a salesman in a import and export company, english is my usual language to communicate with my customers from all around world.
Sometimes, I hate my job , since it is so boring, and has not any challenges. I really want to change it.
But, anyhow, I need this job for the support of my loan from Bank.

06:04 AM Dec 13 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

zhouzhi911...U made me laugh..But U right, almost all bank require their borrower have a job for guarantee their loan will return..

06:14 AM Dec 13 2007 |

micdata

Indonesia

I'm a computer programmer, sometime I like my job but sometime I don't like it. especially when the dead line get closer and closer and I don't have any ideas to finished the program. I think I want to change my job, well did any of you ever heard about getting money using internet?

06:17 AM Dec 13 2007 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

I am a hitman and you are next…...

12:19 PM Dec 15 2007 |

quite girl

quite girl

Saudi Arabia

hii
i just graduate from the the university and i retern to work in it as a teatching assistance…
i like my job soo much..and iwill complete my study..ihope everything will running well for me and for u…

01:46 PM Dec 15 2007 |

weiweiheihei

China

there are many students in the web,so am i  :) 

01:17 PM Dec 16 2007 |

jjrjj

jjrjj

China

I am the supervisor of the call center…

01:21 PM Dec 16 2007 |

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

i am a accountant in account firm.i like my job becanse i and my workmates often go to mang firms to aduit their account work,we can meet experent accountants and learn more. but sometimes i boring of my job,it's so busy at the end of the year and the first of the year.

02:13 PM Dec 16 2007 |

LoveChang

China

I'm a student,and it's very busy.But I think it's kind of interesting

02:22 PM Dec 16 2007 |