Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can be the friendship between male and woman?

Oshu

Oshu

Ukraine

One man said that the relations or friendship between woman and man can be only as past or future lovers. From my own I think it's true on 85 percent. Do you have any opinon?

10:40 AM Dec 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hatimhk

Morocco

hi  lola

11:13 PM Jan 28 2008 |

yyyyyyyya

yyyyyyyya

China

ya,i guess so.he/she can be ur good friend for a long time,and maybe before long,u will find ,u r regarding him/her as ur relative.u can share feelings with each other,it's good,cherish it

03:22 PM Jan 29 2008 |

mh_jia

China

I believe there exist true friendship between famale and male.The most people shall  true friedship,every body wish have friendship.

04:15 PM Jan 29 2008 |

Baru

Czech Republic

i agree when you are with someone and you feel happy everytime you are togother it will be your girlfriend or boyfriend in short time

03:01 PM Feb 02 2008 |

Sèv

Sèv

Reunion

completely agree

04:37 PM Feb 02 2008 |

Sèv

Sèv

Reunion

friendship relation is possible if it is that both want

04:39 PM Feb 02 2008 |

The Knight

The Knight

Saudi Arabia

I think the real purpose from relationship between the man and the woman goals to one thing, and you can see any one in chat forums he seek to a girl for one thing …... which you know my friend.

09:18 PM Feb 02 2008 |

sophiezyn

China

Now i have this problem. we too got to know each other 9 months ago and now we go back home after school everyday. and i found i am in love with him…yeah, although it seems that we r good friends, i have crushed on him. this is so-called puppy love in China, u know. we have to study hard for the college entrance exam. i am wondering if there can be real friendship between man and woman. this kind of relationship will probably become love, or the feeling of "i like u". oh god, i think i'm not going to express myself. Just friendship is okay.

01:33 AM Feb 03 2008 |

kieuhanh

kieuhanh

Viet Nam

I believe in the existence of female-male friendship. I also have some good male friends. they are very good. they can share with me many things that a female friend can not. One of them is very close to me. LaughingWe have same interests but are not consistent in some thoughts. I think that's why we can not love each other.

05:00 AM Feb 03 2008 |

lenore1213

China

i have two male friends.and  i believe it.we are  know each other .like re friend ,like  family.

06:05 AM Feb 03 2008 |