Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i am so sad

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

my mind is so bad,i don't know why.Just want to cry.oh…what can i do?

02:34 PM Dec 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

josilei

Brazil

Today's life is not easy. To live is need to be a superman or supergirl. But there is very good things. The important is to live each moment of happiness and try to see the bad moments of the best form possible.Laughing

07:56 PM Dec 20 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

thisdays. the sadness become to be the ill of this era.. Frown

why ????!!!!!!!!!!!

09:40 PM Dec 20 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear NablaSh,

Thankyou for the appreciation, honestly speaking inside me 'feel very good',but I would like to be more analyctical  of myself , I would like to say 'ourselves'but I don't have any authority to take descision on others.

I just like to be realistic..The Tao..just in the form of isness…..

Sadness is very common due to our hungerness, In every sphere of our life our speed of doing actions has increased too much by reducing our totallity…We don't have time to taste our life,the most missing ingredient of our life is love…. we don't love even in sex…all it happens just mechanical & to talk about, to enjoy food,bath, music, sleep,work… our all actions need love but we miss love during love also… I feel it to be real cause not just of sadness but whole world,s all contentions of life…. I feel we should open an resort for teaching & learning love…

Thanks

01:50 AM Dec 21 2007 |

JerryD

JerryD

China

don't worry

03:57 AM Dec 21 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

but the love may end.. we can't to ensure the other to love our , and we can't to give the love for the other always..

01:01 AM Dec 22 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

If the matter is of Love…give space to your lover to grow,help him to feel what he likes to feel I am 100% sure that he will come back… we just desire of love ,we don't give love…space… that's why love goes,he/she also demands love..

all love stories have no meaning because love..which is expected to be the maximum is supplied minimum..always a begger at beggers door.. just learn to give love… & only giving is love.. but we just don't know to give..

01:46 AM Dec 22 2007 |

melody-xiao

China

what made you feel so bad ? Are you feel fine now?

01:50 AM Dec 22 2007 |

melody-xiao

China

yes,everybody have up and down sometimes,what we can do is to receive it imediately and cope with it .dont hesitade ,because thought just makes you feel worse longer .cope with it .

good day to you

02:01 AM Dec 22 2007 |

josilei

Brazil

the today's days are bad and sad bacause  we are living in the last days this "world". The bible say it.

In the book of (2TIMOTY 3:1-5)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

07:49 PM Dec 22 2007 |

shen8785

China

I feel the same,my English is very poor.I haven’t any idea!who can help?

05:28 AM Dec 23 2007 |