Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's help each other by mentionning your good deed

Annous

Annous

Israel

Hello every body…..

Let's talk a little bit about a good habbit you used doing it…..

I'll start..Excuse me…hhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhha

iiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….......iiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…...iiiimmmm

( I'm thinking….iiimmmmm)Smile

AAAAAAhha yorika….i found it….Usually I used To be Funny and make people laugh and enjoy their time  with my company….At the same time keeping my self cheerful and happily …no matter how much i 'm broken in deep side…every time I fight sadness and sorrow with a big sunrise and smile….I'm shiny….hhhhaaaahhoo

09:12 PM Dec 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Amm….guys…are we talking about habbits or single deeds actually? I can't make out. It's vital in my case. coz i have no habbits of doing good in fact, i make smth nice (or try to) when the occasion appears.
So, Annous, honey, explain the procedure to me. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase.

04:43 PM Dec 18 2007 |

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

HI ANNOUS

WE ALL THE SAME U FIRST OR ME NOTHING DEFFRINT

IT''S OK WE ALL THE FIRST

05:03 PM Dec 18 2007 |

Annous

Annous

Israel

KissHello linguist…..Actually..we are talking about good habbit you use to do … it referes to your single deed…So, any of them…It's your choice…As you said before that you have no habbits… May be you can deal with the situations as it's needed….But ofcourse you have many  good single deeds , you can show us..to have a benifit from you . whether it's ahabbit, or just a single deed….

I'm waiting for your reply..hope to hear from you soon..Smile

Sa3d…....I've nothing to say…Unless Thank you, It's Kind of youLaughing

07:36 PM Dec 18 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Well, it is easy indeed to make a close person happy. As my experience shows, even a couple of words may rise up smb's mood, if this smb really cares for you and what you say.
 As for the ppl i hardly know…I donated blood to the children's hospital for free. 
Am…3 times if i remember correcty. It's for now. I'm not gonna stop) I guess little money charities are not counted. 
 What esle?... I try to help my friends when they need my help and share what i have with them.
 And YES!!! I am crazy about making and giving presents! ))) Totally mad.

09:19 PM Dec 18 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear annous,

I am also non good doer… I do one thing good..begging is very common in India..people come to beg but I never donate anything but if somebody says he is hungry I just make the arrangement for his meals & thanks him….

but my conscious haunts me …. if I feel good.. I feel there should be enough food & basic annemities but we don't have such system of working… weare go on coolecting by making others hungry…

Wish all of my friends HAPPY EID & HAPPY CHRISTMAS….

celebrate & enjoy beautiful moments..

02:56 AM Dec 19 2007 |

Annous

Annous

Israel

Hope you the best of luck…...... Mr happy man

Try to change your neck name…...your life will change too…

Hope your days are loads of fun and hope its happy too

for that the way it should be for someone nice as you…...Good luck

And many many many thanks for all of you …up there….Thanks for your sharing…. nice of you(u all)

10:05 PM Jan 28 2008 |