Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is the greatest person in history?

posya.ua

posya.ua

Ukraine

Hello people,

A few months ago there in Ukraine has started project 'Great Ukrainians'. This is voting for the most important human, who had some influence or has made some benefit to Ukraine. As for me I have many such a great. They are writers: T.Shevchenko, M.Khvilioviy, I.Franko; hetmans: B.Hmelnickiy, Vishneveckiy; and commanders 
of Ukrainian Insurgent Army: Stepan Bandera and Roman Shuhevich. It's a pity but for many Ukrainians they are like  Hitler in Germany.

So, I'd like to hear who is the greatest person for you in your or world history. And it will be good to know Ukrainians' opinion about people who I've mention above.

01:59 PM Dec 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

The prophet Mohammed peace be upon him:)

09:32 PM May 06 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Oh, and Jesus, too.

Great, great, guy.  

09:52 PM May 06 2008 |

yosef25

yosef25

Morocco

of course the prophet muhammed peace be upon him.!

09:54 PM May 07 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Definetly Muhammed(s.a.v.)

06:26 PM May 08 2008 |

M. Augustus

United States

Alfred Lawson. 

07:31 PM May 08 2008 |

yaris83

yaris83

United Kingdom

Muhammed peace be upon him, he's the best, he's the supermanWink

09:54 PM May 08 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

No doubt The prophet MUHAMMED(s.a.s.)

It's undeniable true.And nobody can deny it. Some people can only not to accept it…

01:13 PM May 09 2008 |

Rosana Nash

Kazakhstan

It is true but I should say Muhammed صلى الله عليه وسلم

is one of the greatest

01:47 PM May 09 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

ALLAH , THE LORD OF THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD SAYS IN THE GREATEST HOLY QURA'N ( AND VERILY , YOU ( O, MUMHAMMAD ) ARE ON AN EXALTED ( STANDARD OF ) CHARACTER .) صدق الله العظيم

ALL OF THE REALE HISTORY BOOKS WHICH BY NON-MUSLIM AUTHORS SAY THE SAME ANSWER ALSO. ANYONE WANT TO LOOK AT,  HERE :

http://www.publicbookshelf.com/public_html/Outline_of_Great_Books_Volume_I/muhammedt_fd.html

02:34 PM May 09 2008 |

M. Augustus

United States

Historically speaking, what's so great about Mohammed?  (Aside from his publicist.)

I know, I know, I'm inviting the floodgates to open. 

03:51 PM May 09 2008 |