Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

small things to do with great love

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

"you don't have to do good things in love you just have to do small thing with great love".

what do u think about it?

plz share your opinions.

06:35 AM Dec 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jegarjan

jegarjan

Afghanistan

with great love be honest forever i mean in every condition, you will be successfull in your life and love.

06:24 AM Jan 07 2008 |

shining baby

China

i think i've lost the ability to love someone

06:37 AM Jan 07 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

jegarjan i do agree may be it will take long time to be successful but in end hopefully we get.

shining baby – don't be dishearted u are alive it means life in you and you are able to do every thing even love too.

09:27 AM Jan 07 2008 |

ellen xiao

Cocos (Keeling) Islands

I totally agree with that sentence. Life is not made up of great things. Even great people's life not. Everybody has to do small things. And if you do with great love, constantly and gentlely, then your life will be great.

11:50 AM Jan 07 2008 |

vividwish

vividwish

China

FAMILY= FATHER AND MATHER I LOVE YOU

maybe a small thing can content our lovers, we should not hesitate or hide our love.

12:48 PM Jan 07 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnx to all who commented.

07:01 AM Jan 08 2008 |

rakes

India

u r very mad i think love is sex

11:49 AM Jan 08 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dearminora,
I am father of three children & all of them are grown up now,when there was time to guide them I started searching myself that what I am preaching do I follow them & a revolution started to my growth..I started practising myself & then starting preaching them..
I feel that we have to pracitse ourself before we preach.Unfortunately we don’t live that life which we preach,hence result remains zero.
Our children don’t hear our sounds,they see our life directly & they learn what we do ..So I suggest that if you want teach something to your children,learn it yourself…

10:03 AM Jan 09 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

well it is true before teach to others we learn ownself it is true. dev but here we are discussing not to teach anyone although if we learn somthing from here this is may be good for us.

10:10 AM Jan 10 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Sorry Nadiaa,

my above posting is in reply to jan1's reply of minora.. sorry for mistake…..

10:03 PM Jan 10 2008 |