Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what happen after you die

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

What do you think? When you die everything ends or a new life exists. Where do you go? Some people say if you are a bad person you will go to the hell but I think that here in the earth we are living the hell and if you are a bad person you will pay here.

09:39 PM Dec 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

I absolutely  agree with you, if you are a bad person you pay all your wrong doing here before you die.  As for the place we go after death, well I say that depends on your concience, I mean the mind is so powerfull, we create our own paradise or hell in our heads, and that's where we go.

Be good  :D  Best wishes for the new year!

Ale 

04:58 PM Dec 31 2007 |

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

The same for you Ale and thank you very much.

07:03 PM Dec 31 2007 |

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

Thanks Minora I am Catholic but there are a lot of things a don´t understand for example a person who is a murderer and imagine he is going to die in that moment a priest gives him the blessing what happen with all the murderer did?

07:18 PM Dec 31 2007 |

cute-guy2008

Kuwait

I strongly beleive that there is an afterlife and this is written in The Holy Quran

we should think first why we r in this world

defintly there is a reason

the same thing if we see any machine( TV, radio,telephone) thoes thing were made for a reason

the same thing with humans there is a reason for been in this life

think about it

07:12 AM Jan 01 2008 |

cute-guy2008

Kuwait

Humans r the only creature who either will be in Heaven or Hell

beacuse humans r the only creature who has brain to think how great is God (Allah)

we belive that thoes who dont have brains will b in Heaven because the rule is if u have brain then u will b judged

07:22 AM Jan 01 2008 |

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

Ok cute-guy2008 as you say a tv, radio etc. exist but they are only things we have a soul and it will be judged, and then? I think we will live in another time, in another place because a soul is not a waste material, so we are talking about reincarnation.

04:46 PM Jan 01 2008 |

Leenaa

Leenaa

Czech Republic

Nothing will happen then after u die :-(

But some people who r too scared of that moment fooled themself that they r going to heaven or what.

Happy new yearInnocent

05:43 PM Jan 01 2008 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

i think it is return to your religion and believing. about my self i believe that, ” there is a punish after death” and if u were agood man you will go to paradise and if u were bad u will go to hell. and that is what is mention in quran but i said it too summary.
but about your words that “you think that here in the earth we are living the hell and if you are a bad person you will pay here”. it is not totally right because if this right it will not be opression in the world because every one will take his punish. we see alot of bad and cruel things happened every moment without any mercy and it is not stop.

07:32 PM Jan 01 2008 |

wntspk

wntspk

Turkey

08:08 PM Jan 01 2008 |

wntspk

wntspk

Turkey

K

08:08 PM Jan 01 2008 |