Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex Perverts in Chat Room?

Jameli

Jameli

Philippines

How do you deal with sex perverts in chat rooms? It's shocking for me to encounter people who talk about their lusts in chat rooms. How barbaric! They ought to be banned from joining decent people exchanging good ideas and opinions. It's easy to detect them, most of their words are vulgar and rude. They are yucky people!

07:52 PM Dec 31 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear,

What do you feel about sex perversion,most of our religious & decent people don't like to talk or share any words about sex….but inside they go on imagining about sex…contineously… they look upon every poster depicting sex & go on condemnig them but inside they enjoy something of it… contineously supressing inside.. as other aspects ,sex is also a blessing of existence & you are a true admireer of God…It the way of reproduction.In the whole animal & plant kingdom there is sex…how can we remove sex from our nature…kindly suggest….?

01:50 AM Jan 01 2008 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

yeaaah… just ignore them…

freedom of speech Tongue out

04:08 AM Jan 01 2008 |

cute-guy2008

Kuwait

Devindernapol

please stop thinking in this way

we r not animals

we r not in this life only for havig sex

we should be openminded and b good with each other and think how great is the one who creat all of this world

and he only ask us to believe in him without seen him to b really a good beleiver and then we deserve his heaven

07:18 AM Jan 01 2008 |

hands_1411

hands_1411

Viet Nam

Freedom of speech doesn't mean we can say anything we like, including sex, a sensitive thing. I agree with cute-guy, we're not animals. Indeed we have our lust and it can be considered the nature of human but remember we also have our mind and consciousness. Who care about your imagination if outside you behave nicely ? .

Also, in a chat room you meet with people from different cultures. A Eastener can't stand chatting with a Westener whose culture allow sex much more than them. I have met with that condition and I think so. 

07:32 AM Jan 01 2008 |

Jameli

Jameli

Philippines

I agree with you Minora2006!...

01:40 PM Jan 01 2008 |

Jameli

Jameli

Philippines

Hands1411, I think freedom of speech should be coupled with responsiblity. I think it's pervert to discuss someone's lust in public… don't you find those people mentally deranged?

01:46 PM Jan 01 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Jameli,

By agreeing with Minora2006 you are going against your own satement.they ought to be banned joining decent people….

To talk about sex & 'sexy talks are entirely different dimenssions…It is a matter of just honesty,when we talk about  our own pervessions,generally we do not accept them before others but dischages in dream sex… & even then we don't accept that what is going on within me…

Certainly sexuality is more dangerous than sex itself.. let's share all of our experiences in order to enlarge our understanding & move out of our hell that is we are hiding inside of us..

05:37 PM Jan 01 2008 |

hands_1411

hands_1411

Viet Nam

I think there's some difference here, between talking about sex in a scientific way and rudely showing your lust. 

For the people who always contact your nick and ask: "Hi, wanna see my sex pics ?" or "Hello, mind *ing with me ?"...which category will you put them into ?

06:42 PM Jan 01 2008 |

gitaristse

gitaristse

Turkey

thanks for your idiaes. you right about it.

08:34 PM Jan 01 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Dear dignified  & hands 1411,I respect & favour your ideas,upto asking it is ok & after getting negative Reply if they diturb you again..then they should be fined… we should consider the innoscence also..although the chances of such are verry rare but even then we should fix a limit.

For me women's respect is at the top,but women has also have the responssibility,she shouldn't be also be  allowed to exploit men by getting benefit of her female stsus.

any person who disutrbs the the individuality of any person inspite of their sex should be punished for their tresspassing…    

02:07 AM Jan 02 2008 |