Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

you should know !!

princeton_girl1010

Israel

scroll down

trust me this will help you …!

Every night , someone thinks about you before they go to sleep, ..!!

At least fifteen people in this world love you.

The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you !!

There are at least two people in this world that would die for you !!

You mean the world to someone. 

Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it .

When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look.

Always remember the compliments you've received.

Forget the rude remarks.

soo what do you think about it ?!

10:12 PM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

johnqiang

China

i find ,if i trust others ,i trust myself more

if i love others ,i love myself more ,that was what i lost ,this is what i am doing

06:43 AM Jan 04 2008 |

dongjack2006

China

anyone likes to make friends can contact with me by dongxingjie at hotmail dot com

07:07 AM Jan 04 2008 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

to johngiang:)  you're right we have to trust our selves to let our friends trust us :)

09:20 AM Jan 04 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

exact, trust, but how ?

11:46 AM Jan 06 2008 |

vividwish

vividwish

China

you remember me of  my parting grandma…everyday there are people borned or died, we just can't control anything and we lost our affectionate families or friends…so, take care of yourself, my friendsSmile

03:44 PM Jan 06 2008 |

Eleven1208

Eleven1208

China

I can’t believe it! But i know that’s the facts.but how to know those people who love you?
Know how to love yourself ,and then know how to love someone else. I don’t want to spend my time on finding those people who like me, i just want to cherish those people i love and love me._

01:01 AM Jan 07 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

It's abeautiful device to divert one's attention…It will bring more deep sleep to you .. you will get lost in recollecting the names of that 15 people who loves you..

You will find people who are jelos to you immedietly…& now you will get lost in searching two people who can die for you….

now find the two peole who loves you & who don't know you.. It is impossible… who don't know you but loves how is it possible…?

This device may give you a deep sleep but it will not make you realistic..it will enlarge your expectations.. it willmake you ego more strong to fight with world around you.. it will divde your world into two parts..friends & foes.. & it will prepare you to fight more strongly…but it can't give you peace..

02:41 AM Jan 07 2008 |