Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Feelings about first time.........

jbmorite

jbmorite

Philippines

What was your feelings about your first time in…____? There are missing words in this sentense. Just say your first time experiences to guess the missing words…......later I will tell you about what first time I'm talking of.

11:37 PM Jan 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

First time I….., I m so angry, hate, but then I tried to understand, take, and save it…so guess what is it my first time?

08:59 AM Jan 13 2008 |

Eleven1208

Eleven1208

China

so many “first time”.
so delighted when i cook meals for my parents at the first time.
so tired and happy to help my aunt to harvest wheat.
when i saw my father kill a cock at the spring festival before, i was scared because there were so much red blood, now i don’t scare but still don’t like it. so now my father never kill animals, except fish.hoho
when my little brother smiled to us at the frist time since he has been born, my parents and I were really pleased and full of happiness.
when i could swim i thought i was great because i conqued the fear of water.
i was full of achievements when i wrote a software myself at the first time ….....
_

01:07 AM Feb 01 2008 |

cherry stone

China

I feeling about first time which I stand at sea,about you?

03:36 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

first time kick and crush the goalkeeper? ugh, fantastic, on top of the world, very rock and roll  more than  first time in falling in love. these are not but rags, but I love.

08:50 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

haha, Jbmorite, you make us so confused!Laughing

08:57 AM Feb 01 2008 |