Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB

Panduola

Panduola

China

Waht is your job at present? Do you like it? is it the job you want after graduated from school?

08:00 AM Jan 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lomoho

lomoho

China

hahaha, I feel good

08:08 AM Jan 07 2008 |

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

hi paduola,

my job is contracting represintitve.  it is not related to my major (Mechanical engineer) vrey much. I feel comfortable with my work . however, I want to improve my self to get a better job and work for another company. I wish to have masster degree in the Busness.

most of the people dosnot like thier job. this is the truth. because all the people wish to have better job and doesnt like thier situtation.

08:33 AM Jan 07 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

My work is an English Instructor for Koreans. Yeah I am happy with my job. I dreamed of being a teacher since I was a kid that is why I am enjoying it.

03:52 AM Jan 08 2008 |

twinkle twinkle

Oman

tlk about job doesn't end in a sentence

Many people don't like their jobs . About me, I'm still studying. I hope my job will satisfy me!

best wishes

07:47 AM Jan 08 2008 |

soha2008

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

idont have job now but i wish that

08:05 AM Jan 08 2008 |

Lukebet

United States

if you dont like your job, i have my system how to make easy money and be happy. write me email of contact me

01:04 PM Jan 08 2008 |