Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think that money is the most important thing in Life???

Floranda7

Floranda7

Tunisia

In my opinion , human's life is dependent upon many factors not only money….

And you what do you think ?????

01:54 PM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Chandler2006

China

Money is everything.ok,you are heathy,and you have so many friends.and you have love.that is mean,you got heathy,love,friendship.but at the end,you still got to work,why do you want to work?just for the money.only money can make you still have heathy body,friendship,love.if you have nothing,how can you keep this?how can you keep the happiness?so,if you have enough money,you can sovle a lot of problem.and you don't need to worry too much.you don't need to complain your boss how to do to you ,you don't need to complain why the world is like that.and you will have a wonderful life.just imagine the world is set for you.man,  i hope that i can be rich enough one day .it doesn't mean that ,for the money i will do everything to gain it.becouse i know it doesn't work.you want more money,you got to know how to love somebody,how to treat your friends,how to smile everyday.sounds that you are happy.happiness is very easy to get.but money ,a lot of money?it is very difficult to get.

11:09 AM Feb 19 2009 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

money is not the important,but is essienal in my life

family and friends to me also important

11:52 AM Feb 19 2009 |

trojanaly

trojanaly

Turkey

1-Health

2-Money

I know many people who don't care their health for making money!!

06:05 PM Feb 19 2009 |

jht2007

China

i don't think the money is all of life ,their are many things more important than money,for example ,health love family and so on.so we are always say money can buy any thing but happiness.

02:26 PM Feb 20 2009 |

yoyo377

yoyo377

Morocco

money = unHappiness , health = all life

02:41 PM Feb 20 2009 |

helen2569

helen2569

China

money is important in our life, money can buy food, clothes, and the computer i am using, money can buy whatever we want, I mean physical things, however there is also something that money cant buy, health, family, friendship, love, happiness, which are also important in our life, so I do not think money is the most important thing in our life, just part of a life.

Life is consist of money, health, family, friendship, love, happiness and some other things. Each of them is a necessity part, we cant miss any of them. 

03:54 PM Feb 20 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

it depends on someone's situation…

04:27 PM Feb 20 2009 |

free yang

free yang

China

I am  sure that the answers of most people are  negative.

But i take the attitude that money isn't omnipotent . if  u don't own it ,then and it's unacceptable。 

05:09 PM Feb 20 2009 |

syshadow

China

it's important in our daily life,and influence our life our love our career more or less.attath importance to money,and main it with legal ways.

05:25 PM Feb 20 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Of course money is the most important thing in our life. How do you think to live in a monetary world without any money? Just have a look at the life. We do nothing else than getting money to arrange our lives. It is my opinion that if money wasnt the most important thing in our life we would live much happier than we do now. Besides there are researches which show that the people live happier with money than the people who dont have enough.

02:46 PM Feb 21 2009 |