Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Only I am right in my religion

dhaumya

India

Why many people think that only their religion is the right way and every other system is useless! If religion is to find God there should have been only one religion as God is one only. The reason for many religions is that the geographical and social circumstances were different when and where they originated. Every religion preaches that God is omnipresent i.e. present everywhere, with this 'quality' He has to be formless and only ONE.

01:00 AM Jan 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wufan0023

wufan0023

China

I'm a atheist.But i respect other's religion.I have readed the Bible and interest in Buddhist architecture.

02:00 AM Jan 12 2008 |

irfan268

Pakistan

you are extremly right but it is better to go through others to sort out your owns integrity,that is what you are bestowed with mind

10:52 PM Jan 14 2008 |

lizz-is-me

lizz-is-me

Germany

Many people believe that their religion is the only correct religion because they are afraid of being wrong. Also many religions teach that if you accept other religions then you will be punished. For example Christians believe that only "God" is the one and only true religious figure and if you worship another like Buddha, or Zeus then you will not go to heaven.

11:36 PM Jan 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dr. Dhaumya,

No religions are not the ways to find God.. religions are ways to worship God.. & there is a GREAT difference between it.. & all religions are after some enlighten soul,what they experienced they have described.. these are the guides for us but we ,instead of searching within ,choose easy way to worship…

07:15 PM Jan 15 2008 |