Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i have a boyfriend,but i chn't forget my first love

LOTUS

LOTUS

China

now,i have a new boyfriend ,but i always think about my first love.i feel that i just want to be one,but my boyfriend love me,i can't refuse him. but i don't feel good. i can't forget ,so i don't know how to do ?so ,someone can tell me how

05:00 AM Jan 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oysha

Uzbekistan

I think, you should value that person who really loves you. Because, it is better to be loved rather than to love and not to be loved!

07:16 AM Jan 12 2008 |

irons

irons

Russian Federation

Nonmutual love is the worst type of situation. It's unfair to your current boy. But, you know, first love is in our heart forever. We'll always love our first girl or boy. That's ok.

07:42 AM Jan 12 2008 |

jodyliu

jodyliu

China

you should cherish the current boyfriend!he loves you very much.you should believe that to be loved is  more happier than to love!!he can care for you carefully in life.

I can understand your mood!!you love your first boyfriend but you should know you have been separated.he don't belongs to you!!you need time to forget him but don't refuse your current boyfriend perhaps he is the right man that can live with you all the life!!Don't lose this chance!!

Time can make you forget your first boyfrieng and accept your current boyfriend!I have ever had the same experience as you!!And now I am togeter with my second friend and forget all about my first boyfriend.

we should appreciate the boy who let us out of the pain that lose love !!

jody

08:02 AM Jan 12 2008 |

precy1

Nigeria

i want us to chat one on one on yahoo messenger
Possible?

08:40 AM Jan 12 2008 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Atforst, rest sometimes,then……

09:15 AM Jan 12 2008 |