Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you want to have a foreign boyfriend or girlfriend?

KieuChinh

KieuChinh

Viet Nam

What do you think about that? I really want to read your idea or thinking. I look for hearing from youSmile

04:03 PM Jan 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dyane

Philippines

YES . I want to have a foreign Boyfriend. Then they will stop calling me IDOL . :)

hoping that one of the foreigner will like me :))

05:18 AM Oct 15 2013 |

royranjan98

India

My name is Ranjan Kumar Roy. I am 30 years old. I am Graduate. I live in Kolkata(India). My hobby is listening Music. I am working in a private company. My family is midile class. My dad is retired. My mom is House wife. I have one sister, she is married. Our family is very happy and peaceful family. My dream is to become a very rich and Foreigner who is married to a beautiful woman. But i’m comfortable in Hindi, and Bengali laguages. I am not comfortable in English language. Anyone should think that my family’s own family. And she loves me too. I promise that I too will love him and his family. If you are someone who accepts me my mobile number—plas Nine One  Eight Zero One Three Five Two Four One Three Eight. My email id – royranjan98ATgmail.com

07:26 PM Jan 28 2014 |

royranjan98

India

My name is Ranjan Kumar Roy. I am 30 years old. I am Graduate. I live in Kolkata(India). My hobby is listening Music. I am working in a private company. My family is midile class. My dad is retired. My mom is House wife. I have one sister, she is married. Our family is very happy and peaceful family. My dream is to become a very rich and Foreigner who is married to a beautiful woman. But i’m comfortable in Hindi, and Bengali laguages. I am not comfortable in English language. Anyone should think that my family’s own family. And she loves me too. I promise that I too will love him and his family. If you are someone who accepts me my mobile number—plas Nine One  Eight Zero One Three Five Two Four One Three Eight. My email id – royranjan98ATgmail.com

07:27 PM Jan 28 2014 |

royranjan98

India

My name is Ranjan Kumar Roy. I am 30 years old. I am Graduate. I live in Kolkata(India). My hobby is listening Music. I am working in a private company. My family is middle class. My dad is retired. My mom is House wife. I have one sister, she is married. Our family is very happy and peaceful family. My dream is to become a very rich and Foreigner who is married to a beautiful woman. But i’m comfortable in Hindi, and Bengali languages. I am not comfortable in English language. Anyone should think that my family’s own family. And she loves me too. I promise that I too will love him and his family. If you are someone who accepts me my mobile number –  +91 8013524138. My email id –

08:01 PM Jan 28 2014 |

matthewcarcueva

Philippines

i want smart and cute girl

09:40 AM May 19 2014 |

akoitolang

akoitolang

Philippines

me, no. i dont.. i want to have foreign friends, yes, but just friends. :) 

05:55 PM May 20 2014 |

roger_pelton

United States

You can Find Out Anything About Anybody And Even Know What Your Partner Or Lover Is Keeping From You

is a professional hacking and investigative Service provider
* Find Out if Your Partner/Spouse is Cheating 
Hack and UPGRADE UNIVERSITY GRADES 
Hack into FACEBOOK and EMAIL ACCOUNTS 
* Hack Whatsapp, Text Messages and Call Logs 
CONTACT us at:

02:17 PM Mar 09 2016 |

roger_pelton

United States

You can Find Out Anything About Anybody And Even Know What Your Partner Or Lover Is Keeping From You

is a professional hacking and investigative Service provider
* Find Out if Your Partner/Spouse is Cheating 
Hack and UPGRADE UNIVERSITY GRADES 
Hack into FACEBOOK and EMAIL ACCOUNTS 
* Hack Whatsapp, Text Messages and Call Logs 
CONTACT us at:

02:18 PM Mar 09 2016 |

morethanme

morethanme

Indonesia

I am already married. Too bad. :D

03:09 AM May 27 2016 |