Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

valentine's gift

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

hy everyone valentine’s day in knoking so what you suggest for a good gift for the boy or the girlfriend .come on don’t be shy and help people

06:39 PM Jan 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

AdamChris

United States

As they say “Nothing but memory remains”. So, what better than presenting your loved ones the precious moments that you have shared together which they will cherish for a life time? Thankfully, in this online world you can do this at a dirt-cheap price or sometimes even for free! I found one cool site where you can create and customize your photo album. There is special offer running for Valentine’s Day. Check them out: Smilebooks Cheers!

10:30 AM Feb 05 2009 |

andrewtiger

China

Here is an article introduces some gift ideas for the valentine day:

http://www.ppt-to-video.com/blog/valentine-gift-ideas-for-your-beloved.html#105

09:15 AM Feb 06 2009 |

tamyl

United States

Hi, I think a valentines day gift needs to have a special meaning it don't have to be expensive, just some flowers or chocolates even a letter, but well I saw this freebie I think it's great and a great gift it's a heart pendant jewerly that you can get for free in this win free site.

01:01 PM Jan 21 2010 |

safrimic

safrimic

China

"buy your partner eleven real red roses and one
artificial red rose.  Place the artificial rose in the center of the bouquet.

Attach a card that says:
I will love you until the last rose fades.”"

—Good idea from here:Laughing

Valentines Gift Ideas 

08:39 AM Jan 25 2010 |

KDepp

United States

I went into an online crystal gift store today, and found some really good stuff. Though a little bit expensive, it really worth that price for an elegant valentine gift.

08:56 AM Jan 28 2010 |

williammartina

United Kingdom

Hello everyone…. I want to present him a different gift such as Leather Reversible Buckle Belt…Can any one recommend me the best one in quality and price for this special gift. Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

valentines gift ideas

01:21 PM Feb 04 2010 |

jfsmrs31

United States

A nice sensual Valentine’s Day Ecard that’s unique and different from the commercial ecards would be a greate surprise gift. It’s inexpensive and can be an extra. Can be found here:

http://www.specialvalentineecards.com/

Enjoy

08:35 AM Feb 01 2012 |