Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

GOODBYE!!!!

zars

zars

Mexico

WELL SEEING THAT NOBODY CARES HOW THIS SITE CAN BE IMPROVED I'M GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!

WHAT A PITY CUZ I LIKED IT, BUT DON'T WORRY I'M DAMN SURE I'M GONNA FIND ANOTHER GOOD SITE TO KEEP PRACTICING MY ENGLISH SKILLS.

AND JUST TO RASCALKID KNOW, I DON'T LIKE YA AT ALL I THINK YOU PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT DUDE SO TAKE IT EASY CUZ YOU'RE NOT THE CORE OF THE UNIVERSE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE.

ZEUS, I HAD THE CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU, JUST KEEP IT UP AND NEVER GIVE UP. EVERYBODY ELSE WELL I DON'T CARE AS I SAID WHEN I JOINED HERE THE FIRST TIME I DIDN'T COME TO MAKE FRIENDS.

TO THE WEBMASTER, DUDE YOU HAD A GREAT IDEA MAKING THIS SITE BUT YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT TO KEEP UP, YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR SOME HELP AND TRY TO UPDATE THIS

WELL I'VE SAID TOO MUCH, GUESS I'VE SAID IT ALL, LIFE'S A DREAM DON'T LET IT TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE…....

05:01 PM Sep 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Wild Daisy

Wild Daisy

Viet Nam

Hey Zars,

1/ Goodbye and good luck

2/ Criticism does hurt. Especially when it goes to individual. Criticism must be considerate and constructive.Who cares if you like him/her/us or not?

3/ The man who thinks he CAN live without others is mistaken. The man who thinks others CAN'T live without him is even more deluded

4/ If you can find another better website, don't forget to share it with us (although it may take a life time to find ;-(

10:35 PM Sep 12 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

I would like to thank you for mentioning me and at the same time criticising me….i deserve to be criticise because i know i'm doing a lot of mistakes…. i will not pretend that i'm not sad when i hear criticisms but i know it will help me to be a better person. So I really thank you and zeus -your friend (although you said you don't want friends here) for helping me to realize my mistakes.

I just wish you happiness and contenment for your life. I know you have a nice life and i'm happy for you.

Ok. Have a wonderful life! Bye!Laughing

RASCALkidWink

11:49 PM Sep 12 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Wild Daisy

1. Thanks.

2. It was a constructive criticism, The truth always hurts.

3.- Who said such thing? you totally misunderstood what I said and I don't want to be explaining what I wanted to say all day long…

4.- Don't you worry if I can't find it I'll make up mine or do something to keep on practicing.

RASCALkid

Let's make a deal, I forgive you Wink just don't do it again, ok? you have potential just be a little bit humbler and everything will turn out OK for you. Sure you're making a lot of mistakes (but who didn't make them in their beginning) try not to complain about them but to correct them in order to improve. Zeus is not my friend (he has potential as well) I like to talk(chat) to people who have got a good english level.

Zars Enlightened. There are only 2 things which are infinite in this life…. the universe and the human stupidity.

05:59 PM Sep 13 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

Hey zars you don't need to forgive me because i'm not apologizing. And i know the mistake i did is not personally for you, but to myself alone. I'm sorry for myself because I'd been stupid to answer yours and your friend zeus' reaction to my recent post here in forum about learning the basic english. I regret that I wasted my time making that explanations to your reactions for that post. Thats my mistake. 

For my post above, I just expressed how i'm thankful to you and to your friend zeus how you helped me realize my mistake. And also to just say i'm happy for your good life now, at least (at the very least) you are now a little bit enlightened for some of the good that you are realizing in this stupid life (as you say it so). That's good for you, but i suggest that you better still learn the many knowledge that life can teach you.

Let me clear also that i'm not claiming to be someone else here, even to be the core of the universe. I'm just a common individual who is trying hard to survive and live a better life. Maybe in my way for this goal I can commit mistakes but i'll make sure that those mistakes would serve as great lessons for me to reach my goal – which is just to live a happy, contented and simple life.

Ok, That's it. Have a nice day, goodbye and hope you will be more enlightened!!Money mouth

RASCALkid

07:14 PM Sep 13 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Heyyyyy My Dear Zars,

I don't know how I can start my words as I write they'll come to my mind,I hope!

Firstly;I'm sad that you leave us Frown

Secondly;This is your choice Sealed

And,We are family here everybody knows eachother,but you are right about this site which is basic. You know there are more sites,but most of them are worse then here.I hope,You will find good one.Please don't forget us.I will miss you.Take care.Be happy and healthy.BYE ZEUS :)

07:45 PM Sep 13 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Raskalkid,

Please forgive me,I didn't want to hurt you.You are really good friend for me.Take care.BYE ZEUS

07:52 PM Sep 13 2006 |

RASCALkid

RASCALkid

United States

Thanks for your great understanding Mr. Zeus. You're really a gentleman. But you don't have to ask forgiveness to me. You didn't do any wrong. You just express what is your opinion and it happened that it doesn't go with my ideals, so we had that very simple conflict. But it's nothing to me. I was also wrong to insist what are my ideas.

But i think that is what we are here for - we exchange ideas but some ideas would turned not in favor of the other, and we hold on to each of our ideas, then we exchange views, we discuss, we share…...then we learn!

Learning for me is the most essential part why we are all here. Learning not only this English language but also how to cope up and adjust to different people, especially that we are here in this field where we have to interact to different people who came from all over this world with various cultures, traditions, views and aspirations in life. 

My salutation for your wise understanding Mr. Zeus!Laughing

To Mr. Zars: Hope you will be continuesly be enlightened! Bye!

Ok. Have a nice day.

RASCALkid

11:12 PM Sep 13 2006 |

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi, zars 

You just choose wrong site for yourself.

because:

you are not a baby in English actually 

you don’t want make a friends  

That’s why this site seems boring for you.

And this is not site-maker’s guilt. 

I hope you’ll find more suitable and helpful for yourself one. 

Take care! Make your day! Bye! Kinski

05:12 AM Sep 14 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

Zars, i'm sad you're leaving englishbaby forum.  But, isn't it better if you can suggest how to improve the website so that all can benefit from it?  What is your criteria for a good site?  Tell us.

I wish you good luck in finding the good website of your standard.  Happy hunting.

As for everybody using Forum to express their thoughts, continue to do so because you're improving your english by continously writing your thoughts here.  You will improve your english by yourself by continously writing.  You will notice your own grammar mistakes.  And you will correct them, and that way, you will improve. 

The purpose here is to give us a venue for expressing our thoughts or ideas in writing to learn and improve our english particularly english grammar and spelling.  So by continously writing here, everyone will learn english.  And, will notice the mistakes and will improve it even without anyone telling him/her the mistakes.  She/he will notice her./his mistakes.  That's the way to learn and improve our english grammar, punctuation, spelling, phrases, idiom etc, etc, etc.

Okay, Zars, good luck.  Hate to see you go, but if you must leave, it's your choice and decision.   

11:15 AM Sep 14 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Hey, I never thought that my post could generate such reaction on you. Well, please allow me to clear some points for you all.

RASCAL, I was kiddin' when I said "I forgive ya just don't do it again" it's an old expression here, I must admit that the first time I saw your comments you seemed to act so selfish but I guess I was wrong your last comments prove it, just keep it up kiddo you're improving!!!

ZEUS, keep on practicing you have potential as well as Rascal.

KINSKI, I didn't find this site boring, I found it obsolete, it only needs to be updated everything else is just fine.

FELICE, The webmaster could transfer this forum to phpBB or vbulletin. It will help us a lot cuz right now this forum takes an eternity to be fully loaded and I have a DSL connection.

So I'm thinking about creating my own forum on phpBB, but what do you think about it? if you think it's a good idea could you give me ideas for the subforums (for example: english questions, music, lessons), if i'd do this would you help me?

05:57 PM Sep 14 2006 |