Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I love sexy girls

emma2008

emma2008

Nigeria

I love sexy girls cos they make me cut my breath. I can scale a girls beaty with the ease at which i catch my breath.

01:49 PM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Baru

Czech Republic

hi are you here

03:28 PM Feb 02 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear ,

Girls are never sexy,It is all your desire for sex that makes girls sexy.

05:22 PM Feb 03 2008 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

lololol   you are right Dev ^^

10:06 PM Feb 03 2008 |

dongk

China

classical

08:34 AM Sep 12 2008 |

SENHY

SENHY

China

funny

08:50 AM Sep 12 2008 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

Advertising creates and sells sex. We were just remarking about Sarah Palin, the Republican Vice Presidential candidate. She dresses unusually. Not as a typical woman does in business. Whether she does this consciously or unconsciously, she dresses in a style to appeal to teenaged boys of the 1960's and 1970's – the grown men of today – the ones that can vote for her and probably put her in office as Governor of Alaska.

When I was a boy, the hair tied up above the head and glasses on a woman was an image that Playboy magazine used and reused to denote a extremely sexy woman hidden in clothing that a dull, mousy librarian-type woman would wear. This image is stamped on the brains of every boy that was an adolescent in that era. It is still used today, but not as much as it was when I was a young boy.

Sarah Palin is running for VP, not as a qualified candidate, but as someone teasing and taunting men with their most basic and learned urges for sex. I think she is doing this consciously. Others might not agree.

Sexy is a derived manufactured commodity.

09:01 AM Sep 12 2008 |