Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Each day, a beautiful day

Siu yin

Siu yin

China

Hello! everybody! I was one of new members, hope you will support me! Thank you !

09:24 AM Sep 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Welcome, Siu yin!

Enjoy yourself here! I hope you’ll find new friends. Everything in your arms!   

Take care! Bye! Kinski

09:36 AM Sep 19 2006 |

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

Welcome to englsihbaby and hope you will enjoy. Everybody here is ready to help you.

tahir

09:50 AM Sep 19 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

my day is  never a entirely beautiful day but making friends and talking about everythings in our life can help me to be happier and more relaxed.

welcome you ,Siu yin 

10:44 AM Sep 19 2006 |

babylili

babylili

Hong Kong

nice to meet you .I am also the new member here~

08:17 AM Sep 20 2006 |

HU-C

HU-C

Germany

Hy,

Welcome.

Cool you joined! 

01:43 PM Sep 20 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

Each day is a beautiful day!  that's an attitude.  And a state of mind.  If you think the day is nice and beautiful, it is.  If you think the day is bad and unpleasant, it is. 

We should look at every day as a nice day.  We should look forward to a beautiful and nice day every day. 

11:07 AM Sep 21 2006 |

crystal_hg924

Viet Nam

oh Felice i actually agree with you .Life is very beautiful although sometimes we feel bored with everything , sometimes we feel sad because of troubles .But you know life is very beautiful .Each day when dawn comes , i always feel happy because i'm much luckier than many people i can enjoy the beauty of the dawn .Laughing

12:27 PM Sep 21 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

Hello! Crystal, yours is a good attitude.  You have positive outlook.  You know, if we burden ourselves with negative thoughts, it will only weigh us down.  So, if we are bored – in this life, or of what we are doing, what we can do is stir clear of it and turn it around to find what can be interesting for us.  But as for me, what I do is do a silent prayer.  Boring situation is an opportunity to listen to our Spirit.  He may have some thing for us that He allowed us to be bored to give attention to what He might want us to know.  So, we have to listen in prayers. 

Sorry if I touched on praying.  I don't know you so, I don't know if you like the topic of praying.  But, this reply is also for other who might read my message posting.

Nice of you Crystal to comment on my message.  I wish we could communicate further either in writing in the ebaby or our emails. Thanks again.  Good day.

09:43 AM Sep 22 2006 |