Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do u think of studying abroad?

yyyyyyyya

yyyyyyyya

China

Now,studing abroad seems more ordinary than before. After the college entrance examination,many of my schoolmates choose to study abroad .some of them didn't get good grades in the exam,some think studying abroad has more advancements than in china. And my father r about to set me abroad two years later too. what's ur opinion about it?

07:45 AM Jan 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abby05

abby05

Indonesia

i want to do it

09:50 AM Feb 06 2008 |

Connie tan

Connie tan

China

I think it'S up to you. If you think studying abroad benefite you, why not have a try. It will be a very special experience in your life. If I have enough money,I will.

11:57 AM Feb 06 2008 |

yyyyyyyya

yyyyyyyya

China

maybe it's not easy as we thought.After all,it's not go traveling aboard,it's start a new style of life aboard,people have to face many things themselves,right~

10:46 AM Feb 07 2008 |

bittersweet~

China

The culture gap maybe one of the most problems we need to conqure.

10:58 AM Feb 07 2008 |

bittersweet~

China

yes,i approve of you opinion,maybe im a little afraid about meeting the broaden world,and the fear,should be conquered.

11:01 AM Feb 07 2008 |

bittersweet~

China

great opinion~~

11:04 AM Feb 07 2008 |

abby05

abby05

Indonesia

may be just to do confident….

12:02 AM Jun 19 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

It definitely depends on the person studying, and also how insular his or her country and culture is.

I used to get very angry at Americans who went to Russia to study – and then spent their whole time hanging out with other Americans.

And I knew so many Koreans who went to Australia to study, and spent their whole time drinking with other Koreans.

I think for a lot of people who study abroad, it is their first time away from home and the watchful eye of their family. So perhaps it is for entertainment :)

But then again I've none some foreign nationals who in the US made a real effort to meet Americans and other foreigners.

03:15 AM Jun 19 2008 |

thuhien101084

Viet Nam

Studying abroad is many poeple's dream! It will be a good chane to exchange knowledge, experiences, languages, ect…It's also my desire! I hope to find out many new things of different cultures and to make friends with people in the world. sometimes we will have problems of languages, but you can solve when you contact with people there.

05:45 AM Jun 19 2008 |

gallardoalegre

Colombia

think a lot of people, especially who finished college, want to be MS student or study abroad.Because it is a chance to improve his/her knowledge and also language such as English, Germany, French…In addition,people learn different cultures and meet new persons when they study abrod.It is difficult but good experience..

08:55 AM Jun 19 2008 |