Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Inner beauty or outside appearance?

kinski

kinski

Turkey

As for me I never judge people on appearance. I try to learn the person from within. And if it is fine inside externally it will seems to me attractive too  (probably, it has reminded to some a film " Shallow Hal ":). Only I don’t need for it to enter into a hypnotic condition ;)).  

So, what is more important for you – internal beauty or external? And whether you can push away the person only because it has not liked you externally?

Thanks

09:38 AM Sep 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xiyang0916

xiyang0916

China

in my opinion,the good looking guys easily get accepted by the unfamiliar people or circle, but after entry, you should show your good inner beauty during the long term ,or you will be blamed more than the average people.

12:36 PM Dec 13 2006 |

sc37253969

sc37253969

China

what sherry listedd had convey most of the sentences that I want to say.

But I hadn't  thought about the topic much.

I just thought that those who have a pretty appearance have a feature advantage and hard to success.

Those who have a pretty feature may be attractive ,but  I like making friends emphasis on friends' internal character instead of external beauty.

And their needn't have internal beauty ,just fit for me is OK.

01:25 PM Dec 13 2006 |

sc37253969

sc37253969

China

and for zenus,

I regard those who have a pretty feature as a scenery.

all of us will like beautiful scenery.

but ,this kind of like is just appreciate ,not the feeling of love.

love come from internal beauty.

01:36 PM Dec 13 2006 |

joecn

joecn

China

Bigmama,

I do not know exactly the meaning of your quote, would you mind explain it to me. Thanks. 

02:29 PM Dec 13 2006 |

rain.rain90

Turkey

internal beauty ofcourse I completely agree with <kinski> you are so right.I liked your ideas.=)

07:17 PM Dec 13 2006 |

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi all!

Thank you for your inexhaustible concern in this subject, friends :)!

Yes, sc37253969, the people with pretty appearance have a bit advantage :). But just may be in the beginning ;).

Take care! Bye! Kinski

10:10 AM Dec 14 2006 |

sc37253969

sc37253969

China

be on top ^^

04:48 AM Dec 15 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi All,

I had decided not to reply to you all about this subject anymore but when I red these writtings I changed my mind and decided to reply to you all.

How am I suppose to trust you all?would you please tell me?Imagine,You are normal person not beautiful or or so beautiful (or maybe so beautiful) and there is a man who is very ugly (really ugly) but he has a very goodheart person.So,tell me you will fall in love with him?hıııı?come on people,be honest at least with yourself.Everybody firstly focus outside appearance,but I don't know why but these everybody always tells like this ''the most important thing is inner beauty''.Ofcourse It is important but please don't say lie to yourself.

Take care.Be happy and healthy till next time. 

Zeus :)

10:42 AM Dec 15 2006 |

kinski

kinski

Turkey

Hi, Zeus

Thanks you still with us (even still you can’t believe in honest guests of this topic :), and I want to defend them )

Actually when I put my post with conclusion (it is on the 3 page, by the way :)) I was sure this subject is over. But always somebody turn it in the top :).  

Firstly let’s face the fact that it is very individual. I mean the one can find not pretty the person who beautiful to another. Is it right? 

The other question – could you give a chance to become close to you not pretty person? Or you push him/her out right in the beginning? 

If you ask me – I always give a chance to show his/her real face (because real face inside!)  

Take care! Keep well! Bye! Kinski

03:35 PM Dec 15 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Kinski,

Thanks for your words.But I guess I misunderstood you and you all from the begining.I thought you asked If want to gou out with one who has whether inside beuty or outside appearence at the first time,Which one is more important at the begining?I told you before,in my opinion outside appearence is the most important at the first meeting.Okay!!!

Nobody can say the opposite to me.If one say like that at that time they say lie to me.Because we talk about first meeting.I never did say inside beauty is not important ofcourse it is more important then outside appearence but you don't know him/her at the first meeting they have wheter goodheart or not.Okay!!!

If you have some friends and one of them is no handsome but you know him.He is goodheart and you understand eachother ofcourse You will know it after a few time.Sometime somebody can't know understand and know even they live together for a long time anyway I insistently tell same thing:outside appearance is more important then the other at the first meeting.

Okay,If you know yourself well,you can find an ugly boy(really ugly)and at that first meeting you can fall in love without any knowledge about him.Maybe he has a goodheart. :) Or you can find a handsome boy and at the that first meeting you can fall in love without any knowledge about him.Which one?Ofcourse Handsome boy,because at the first meeting our body secretes some chemical secretion and you can't control it.

Anyway,I'm an ugly man and has a goodheart but I couldn't find a lady who will like me.Because they always run away without seeing my goodheart when they see me. :)

Thanks for everthing.I don't want to reply any cooment about this subject anymore.

Because I'm right. Be happy and healthy .Take care. Zeus

06:25 PM Dec 15 2006 |