Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Inner beauty or outside appearance?

kinski

kinski

Turkey

As for me I never judge people on appearance. I try to learn the person from within. And if it is fine inside externally it will seems to me attractive too  (probably, it has reminded to some a film " Shallow Hal ":). Only I don’t need for it to enter into a hypnotic condition ;)).  

So, what is more important for you – internal beauty or external? And whether you can push away the person only because it has not liked you externally?

Thanks

09:38 AM Sep 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

joecn

joecn

China

hi zeus, i have read your message, may be you are right  in most cases, but i wonder it apply to all. firstly, i disagreed that you are an ugly man, unless the picture you have shown is someone else. and secondly, i think people match with each other not just by appearence, when i look at the case of miss diana. may be i am wrong, but it is ok if you think you are happy with your conclusion. i guess there is no absolute answer. joecn

07:22 AM Dec 16 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Joecn,

Thanks for your answer.First of all,I can say everbody has different idea,if everybody has same idea that time everthing would be monotonous.Ofcourse This photo to pertain to me.I wrote that sentence as an example.

<Ufff again I replied.What will I do,I don't know.I'm like this. :)>

I wish a merry Christmas and a happy New year to you all.I hope all You will have what you want in this new year.Take care.Be happy and healthy till next time.Zeus :)

08:16 AM Dec 16 2006 |

Pony

Pony

China

It`s an interesting a topic.

Actually, I like someone with internal beauty, but  one with external beauty is prefered.

Wherever you are from, I think human being is almost same: like beautiful  things.

08:39 AM Dec 16 2006 |

joecn

joecn

China

thanks zeus, merry christmas!!!

09:18 AM Dec 16 2006 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

yes,i quitely agree with ZEUS.if you know a person who you have never been met before,you must judge her/he by outside appearance.of course,inner beauty is more important than outside appearance, and also i judge people not according their outside appearance, but the base on their give me a good sense at the first sight.if two persons on the from of you,one is beautiful appearance and another one is ugly ,you must be don't know which one of them has inner beauty.no one knows,and understand a person needs time.but good appearance always gives us good sense at the frist sight. according the society is developing, outside appearance is more importan than inner beauty,because good appearance is more easy to find work than ugly people.Cool

01:09 PM Dec 23 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Kyle86,

Thank you very much for your comment which agree with me.Be happy and healthy till next time.BYE Zeus :)

02:15 PM Dec 23 2006 |

kinski

kinski

Turkey

okay, okay, dear friends… I give up :))) You are right!

Take care! Keep well! Bye! Kinski

05:45 PM Dec 23 2006 |

darkexorcist

Turkey

Quote from zeus2006

------- 

hey,

my friends,I wonder wheather you are honest or not?Please tell me there are two men/women who one of them is beautiful/handsome the other one is not are standing in front of you and they want to go out with you and you don't know who is clever,goodheart or bla bla…... because you never talk them before,would you please tell me which person you choose?Please be honest!!!

Please don't misundertand me,I never tell inner beauty is not important or the other one,just I wanted to ask this question to you all.In my opinion outside appearence is more important then ınner beauty I mean If you don't know him/her before.Ofcourse I prefer inner beauty,too but I can choose her from the good looking people.It means a person can be bath goodlooking and goodheart.I prefer her.  :)

------- 

Its the best answer for this question. Fırst we impress from outside appearance after that we try to find out who is that person in real. The important thing is to combine outside appearance with inner beauty.

07:28 PM Feb 06 2007 |

TalieRockstar

Canada

Inner beauty, definitely. What's the point in judging people by their looks when you don't even know them? I'll be friends with everyone, beautiful or ugly. It just doesn't matter to me :) Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

12:38 AM Feb 07 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

Both of them, outside appearance and inner beauty are important for us. The main thing is how we could improve both of them.

We couldn't change our face, however we can form our facial expression; we couldn't change our lip, but of course we could give the best smile that we have to others. Improving our appearance by feeding our body with good nutrition, by exercising and by managing our stress.

It is same like our body, obviously our mind requires good nutrition for achieving an inner beauty; we can feed our mind by reading motivational books and think in a positive way. During our learning period, we should practice it, and it would be better if we could share it or teach it to others. Just imagine that our world is a big laboratory, we could perform an experiment related to the communication to others, observe it, analyze it and see how it is working.

03:34 AM Feb 07 2007 |