Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think it possible to find true kind net friends especially in the chat room?

Lieven

Lieven

China

i found that a lot of guys in the chat room are most interested in sex.Kept asking you stupid questions related to sex.And as is said on the net cheating is no more a news. I doubt whether there are kind friends could be found on the net in the chat room. What do you think of it? Share your experiences or opinions here,ok?it could be better if you could give some suggestions on making net friends.:) Thx

12:08 PM Feb 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rooia

rooia

Iraq

u all r right ..it is being hard to find someone u trust ..and not  ask u soon about some stupied questions…

06:31 AM Feb 19 2008 |

jaiteh

jaiteh

Gambia

Yeah, i believe so.

And the idea of some guys using the net- vhat room for sexual purposes is quite common now. but belive, in every sociaty you've good and bad peoples.

So what matters most is the choice of partner and your sense of balnce, not lending your self to be a victim.

you got to know your stand, or what you want. some use the net just for fund, some for sexual puposes, and other….

so just be what you  are, stay focus and don't let your self to fall in the hands of the bad ones

09:08 AM Feb 19 2008 |

K-blacK

K-blacK

Hong Kong

I agree.
As I'm new to here I don't like the chat room at all.It seems that the forum is much better because of we have a topic to discus in each thread.
It is quite confusing in the chat room.
Besides the problem of sexual chats,it is also some guys in the chat room making strange noises that is annoying.People could only keep saying hi or hello but nothing in the room.
(please tell me if I 've made any gramma mistake :-] )

12:25 PM Feb 19 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

the net friends and the real friends is a good thing 

01:30 PM Feb 19 2008 |