Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

(Delicating) Is masturbation dangerous ?

hands_1411

hands_1411

Viet Nam

Looks like the same topic with "The danger of sexuality" that a member created the last year. And naturally there seems to be two parts mixed in each individual. Masturbation may be arranged in the bad one. 

Personally, I have been getting used to it since I was a child. 

Is it odd ? And what is your opinion about this sensitive statement ?

06:27 AM Feb 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

denzky30

Philippines

masturbation is definitely not dangerous in fact its fun whenever your alone…. just enjoy it man..

11:52 AM Feb 15 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

no, bec ur not gettin STD when u used ur bare hands, just wash ur hands before and after. ;)

12:36 PM Feb 15 2008 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

"And women….And how can we know…Women never talk about that…"

I just couldn't stop laughing after I'd read these words. :)))))))
Oh… And you think we men used to discuss it??? How do you imagine that to yourself??? Something like we meet together in a bar after work sipping beer, joking, talking about cars and women and then suddenly someone tells: "Hey, guys! How do you usually polish your tool? Or when, where and how do like to practice it?" And then a heated discussion starts… Everyone's sharing their technical skills, giving advices and everything… :/

01:13 PM Feb 15 2008 |

yelowboy

yelowboy

Mexico

my good

is funny to ear that

05:12 PM Feb 15 2008 |

chidex742

Nigeria

i feel it has to do with esteem. people who hve low self esteem usually put themselves in a sex mood to come. though it is better than rap, use of objects and hving sex without protection yet it is not adviceable. please phsych your self up, try and hold your passion, supress that emotion or better still have  partner to show love

06:11 PM Feb 15 2008 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

"Dissipator, do you mean: ..."

As a mechanical engineer I prefer to use technical terms. :) But I guess we were talking about the same things ;)

08:08 AM Feb 18 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Worse things can happen in life:

A Croatian motorbike rider was knocked unconscious when lightning struck his penis during a roadside toilet break. Metro.co.uk reported Ante Djindjic, 29, escaped relatively unscathed from the incident, suffering only light burns to his chest and arms. He said: "I don't remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.  

"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis." "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually." That's just as long as lightning doesn't strike in the same place twice.

__  Just in case you try this in an electric storm.

11:02 AM Feb 18 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

LMFAO, kana! Laughing

07:56 AM Feb 29 2008 |

ttr100

ttr100

North Korea

Since Masturbation has been issued in the Catholic Church, people think that it is a sin. So, those who masturbated feel the sense of guilt. Then they start to feel shy and hesitate talking about it. Soon after, they do msturbat again.

As, many friends here said, masturbation is not sin. It is somehow a part of basic instinct to feel sensible satisfaciton. Do you know that infants do masturbation in mother's womb?

Men produce millions of sperms every 3~4 days after the begining of puberty. So there are old sperms and new sperms. For producting new and healthy sperms, Men's body should trainspire the old sperms. That's why men have wet dream to remove the old sperms and produce new ones. masturbation is another way to replace the old sperms with new sperms. That is the vital process of body. Women, for example, menstrate. Why? Becasue Women's body need to replace old ovum (egg cell) with new ovum. It is so natural. That is also the vital process of body.

So, basically masturbation is not dangerous. However, if you masturbate too much, it can harmful for your physical and mental health. Because if you masturbate everyday, your body will feel tired oftenly. Also, doing too much masturbaton can be a cause of premature ejaculation.

In the psychological point of view, those do maturbaton need imagination. Namely, they can imagine woman's nacked body oftenly and cna think always sex; only physically having sex. So, it may corrupt mind and may be a cause of sexual crime.

Choice is yours.

08:43 AM Feb 29 2008 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

It is not dangerous, but not as pleasurable as having a mate..Sealed

oh and women do discuss about it with friends..you just dont know about it :D

Discuss what? Masturbation? Nah.. We never, if not barely discuss about it among us, but we do discuss about your width (girth), length and performance..Laughing

(Parental discretion is advised.. Haha!)

05:22 AM Oct 14 2010 |