Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why have u chosen ur nickname?

Just Me!!!

Saudi Arabia

hi ppl

how r u doing?

well, i think it's obvious from the title

just tell us y did u choose ur nickname? is there any story behind ur choice or what?!!

i know it's not a brand new idea but still an interesting one _

0o0o0o waiting o0o0o0

08:22 AM Feb 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

Ohh  minora…you are one year behind now… you still living in 2007 I guessLaughing

I chose DE_CARVALLO as a nick name because I want to keep this word in my head  for ever….a funny story lead to pronounce  this word (wrong pronunciation) when I was in Italy with my friends… we were laughing in Rome as crazy  drunk boys.

12:07 PM Feb 13 2008 |

nono_cute

nono_cute

Iraq

LOL I CHOSE MY NICKNAME 'CUZ I DIDNT FIND ANOTHER 1 , LOL …. BUT I LIKE IT NOW N I DONT WANNA CHANGE IT….....Laughing

12:16 PM Feb 13 2008 |

Firatim

Firatim

Turkey

WELL MY NICK NAME'S MEANING İS BLUEEYE

WELL İ LİVE İN TURKEY AND HERE WE HAVE A PROVİNCE İN ANTALYA AND İT'S NAME İS KAŞ WHOSE MEANING İS EYEBROW and it is near sea and in front of Kaş there is a island ( TOURISTIC ISLAND ) AND THİS ISLAND'S NAME İS ''MEYİS''

AND İ DİE FOR THİS İSLAND AND İT'S NAME THATS ALL THANKS

12:36 PM Feb 13 2008 |

Firatim

Firatim

Turkey

SORRY MY REAL NICKNAME İS ''BLUEMEYİS'' İ TOLD ABOUT İT

12:38 PM Feb 13 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

I choose this nick name to have help from my friends and one friend gives me that, thanks to him a lot, i wish to have some news a good one from him i hope, he know my e-mail and he is wellcome to wright me as he want, also gold hair he is wellcome, they chow me what i don't see.

think you friends .

01:36 PM Feb 13 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

lol…for me..i just love to be called sweetheart..but then its very common now so i just added my birth date at the center to make it different. One thing more is that its very easy to remember.

01:50 PM Feb 13 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

hehe,just simply,my name is Lan Thuy->I shorten it into Lathy!(^^)

02:10 PM Feb 13 2008 |

interpalmaire

France

I've choose this nickname because this piercing of this piercing I have between the thumb and the index of my left hand. It's a little weird, I know, but I like it.

06:17 PM Feb 13 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

the story of my nickname is the love of my country..

but what about you, you didn't tell us!!

07:08 PM Feb 13 2008 |

ljiljana

ljiljana

Bosnia and Herzegovina

it's my pet's pet name..hahahaha…

08:38 PM Feb 13 2008 |