Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why have u chosen ur nickname?

Just Me!!!

Saudi Arabia

hi ppl

how r u doing?

well, i think it's obvious from the title

just tell us y did u choose ur nickname? is there any story behind ur choice or what?!!

i know it's not a brand new idea but still an interesting one _

0o0o0o waiting o0o0o0

08:22 AM Feb 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cindrilladuff

Saudi Arabia

i chose this nickname because my life is like cindrilla.

09:52 PM Feb 13 2008 |

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

hi just me:

i choosed this nickname simply coz it reflects my very main personality and my colourTongue out; actually im so tough (stubborn) the same as the stone ,this is one thing. the other thing is my colour, i have brown skin , but actually not really brown(light brown)Wink. this is simply the reason of choosing mine.have a nice day..

03:16 AM Feb 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,
Dev is my nickname given to me by my friend,just to call easy.

09:47 AM Feb 14 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

I chose  my nick name  nono  cause my name norah (my friends call me nono ) and ksa cause i like my country  Smile

11:58 PM Feb 14 2008 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

Well my second name is Alejandra so everybody calls me Ale (the first one is Nidia which I hate), and I got "baby" from the name of this website, I always do that, I use "Ale" and some part of the name of the website I visit.

05:22 AM Feb 25 2008 |

Cinderella87

Argentina

I Like the story of Cinderella… It's my favourite of all the fairy tales that I've heard when I was a child… 87 is the year of my birth. Nothing extraordinary.

03:25 AM Mar 01 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

I believe that anybody should surely has a question how a man could have a girl's name.

It truely has a sorrowful story behind my nickname.

03:55 AM Mar 01 2008 |

Jajani

Jajani

Sri Lanka

My nickname is Joy.My Ma and brothers call me Joy because I  sing or hum something almost all the time.Laughing

P.S.  Hi!  The idea is good  and the topic is interesting . 

09:02 AM Mar 01 2008 |

sarah233

sarah233

China

i have choose this nickname because sarah is  my english name,and 233 is the number which i love much

09:08 AM Mar 01 2008 |

tlc123

South Africa

this is my family! and the last nrs. are my baby girls birth date.anyway theyre left for nieu-zealand and this way its easier for me to remmeber my nickname.

06:57 PM Mar 04 2008 |