Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HOW do u think about your life?

luobin..&.

China

when the first time i heared this song <beautiful son>,i  only wanted to write it down for my practise of english. But, iam surprised at  what the author told to his son who is just born several days. i think i have understood the song ,however,i suspect that i really understand what the father want to told his son and i doubt that whether i have really understood why the father said -/life is what happens to u,when u are always busy with other plans/?

maybe the father only wanted to told his son what the life is he think .but,what the life is ? it's also a big question for everyone

05:25 AM Sep 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

haroon

haroon

United Arab Emirates

Life itself is a set of proceses that are carried out by an organism causing it to survive.

so u got the answer,

01:13 PM Oct 06 2006 |

luobin..&.

China

yeah ,it seemed that life is not easy for everyone .but I suspect  that everyone has his or her own way to make the life colorful and live happy/

10:14 AM Oct 07 2006 |