Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a dream in life

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

Do I have a dream…....

When I think of this question, I feel I have many dreams. I would like to success at work, have someone who can share with me in life and many more…....

So, guys…...what is your dream…..

06:55 AM Sep 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ayli

Ayli

Cuba

i have many dreams

but specially i wanna see the world through my own eyes, not just for what i see on tv (many lies)....i mean… meet people from diferents cultures and diferents point of view, history and language

you know…....i've realized we all have many differences…but also we have a lot of common things… we all cry, we smile….

06:00 PM Oct 08 2008 |

deekoo

deekoo

Tunisia

my dream to marryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  ,be father as soon as possibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

08:59 PM Oct 08 2008 |

ssfrancis

India

hi,everybody has their own dreams.like that i also have a lot of dreams.about my future life partner,my ongoing jobs etc.i am a new member ,i dont have friends.i hope yu will add me to your friends list.

10:48 PM Oct 08 2008 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

My dreams is having my familly and friends by me forever…If i never lose them i will be happy,i know it depens on me..

The other one is speaking english and spanish perfectly;) and to see the most beautiful places on thisworld.

12:36 AM Oct 09 2008 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

my dream is*<correcting;)>

12:37 AM Oct 09 2008 |

Luna_Darkness

Israel

I have a Dream…move to other house or city..XP

12:00 PM Oct 16 2008 |

wojiushicxl

China

i dream that one day  i bacome old ,lead life with my lover and without disturbing things.

02:53 PM Oct 16 2008 |

Daninha

Daninha

Mexico

my dream is to go to China with the person I love :) and learn chinese Kiss

03:47 AM Dec 09 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

I have so many dreams but the most important is to achieve successfully all of my aims.

02:08 PM Dec 09 2008 |

lucky0939

Taiwan

yes,

i want to learn many language, like English. French.Spanish…

have a good and interesting  job…

travel other countries

hope those aren't just the dreams   

02:15 PM Dec 09 2008 |