Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a dream in life

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

Do I have a dream…....

When I think of this question, I feel I have many dreams. I would like to success at work, have someone who can share with me in life and many more…....

So, guys…...what is your dream…..

06:55 AM Sep 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chamo41

chamo41

China

My dreams: my happy days  continue …… Wink and one day I will become a reporter or journalist ……

03:15 PM Oct 19 2006 |

moataz-100

moataz-100

Egypt

hi all ,,

my dream is to graduate and i will do it after 1 month :D , then i want to work as a web designer in any company then find bigger one , after that i want to establish my own business and company and travel all over the world .. and find a good girl to marry her :D and i have many dreams , i hope i will achieve.. these are my dreams .. and thanks for this useful topic .

02:33 PM Oct 20 2006 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

My dream is to go to the USA or ENGLAND and talk with English native speakers.

05:36 PM Oct 20 2006 |

wwwgamer

China

no dream no life, everyone have at least one dream, idea with little or much greater, but dont't have it out of your real life. If you have dream normally and reasonably,  please intend to do your best to finish it in sensible way. do not beacome mentally ill.

02:57 AM Oct 21 2006 |

fisen

fisen

China

i also have a dream , the dream is make more friends in englishbaby homepage, she or he can share my happiness and sadness…...

09:37 PM Oct 21 2006 |

cindyxu

China

i have a dream in my life, i dying to success in my work. i am interested in english, i hope i can master it very well, i hope there is someone turn up in my life, with him i can share with my happy , my sad and many other things.

02:37 AM Oct 22 2006 |

candy_2050

candy_2050

China

Hi,

I have dreams, I dream one day I have my own company any kinds of is OK. if can not I hope I can speak fluent English and work for European & American & international enterprises as a senior accountant. I dream one day I can pass ACCA exams. haha!! I dream I have a happy family with my lover and my child. I dream we all love & respect & care each other ! I dream I have a spacious & comfortable hourse. The house price is increasing so crazily I can not bear it. When can I buy a house ? hehe…

Wish all of your dreams come true!

04:20 AM Oct 23 2006 |

orcho

orcho

Bangladesh

Ofcourse!!! i think each and every human must have Dream to have  nice life and lead the life with happyness. if u have dream only can findout the meaning of life other wise it cant be possible. without dream a person cant think himself important at all.. So my Request is to all PLease dream as much as u can.. than u must get ursefl so happy somene…..

09:27 AM Nov 01 2006 |

papaya林

papaya林

China

yes,i have dreams in my life.i think there are many people have dreams like us in the world.i usually have day  dreams.haha!

10:14 AM Nov 01 2006 |

firefox

firefox

China

Dream is foam. It definitely break.

02:50 AM Nov 04 2006 |