Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a dream in life

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

Do I have a dream…....

When I think of this question, I feel I have many dreams. I would like to success at work, have someone who can share with me in life and many more…....

So, guys…...what is your dream…..

06:55 AM Sep 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

Every human has a dream to do something or to be something in life, but they should never feel depressed just go ahead and you will be successful one day.

08:33 AM Mar 13 2007 |

jessicazhz

China

to be a lonely walker, that is a dream in my heart for such a long time.

but i do not know how to realize it.

09:11 AM Mar 13 2007 |

joujeye

Lebanon

hi,

u know something i'm shocked when i read ur question because i realized that i don't have any special dream to talk about it. in fact i don't even have a simple dream.

i live my life day by day without thinking in the future, because i'm lebanese so here nobody can assure his future. 

01:57 PM Mar 13 2007 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

my dream, U already knows abt my all dreams, and U r also the part of my dream !!

05:48 AM Mar 15 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

Dream is a dream, sometime you have good luck and some time you have bad luck, that u can't achieve what u want. But always remember all dearms can't be true but always try to achieve it!!!!

07:53 PM Mar 15 2007 |

Joyjiao

Joyjiao

China

er… my dream is commen. to live with my lover and make my life happy and pretty every. i think commen is the lagerest happiness. Do you think so ….

and i think as a human health is the most important , so i hope pretty guys can take health body  it's so normal but this is what i want

05:50 PM Mar 16 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

when i was a child i had a dream to own a store selling a variety of icecreams and cakes.when u enter my store u can buy icecreams on your right hand and if u want to have something to eat u can get delicious cakes on your left hand  because i hope one day i can share their happiness when they are enjoying my food offered to them.

04:45 PM Mar 17 2007 |

heart2heart

India

Yaa…

Definetely…...Everyone has a dream!!! Like me

For me it is to dream of a successfull career, life, peace everywhere.

I dream to see happiness in each and every creature on this planet.

I want to see love everywhere. No violence, no corruption, no poverty, no hatredness, only Pure Love everywhere.

I dream to see faces of everone blooming like a morning flower.

And finally, I dream that everyone dream this.

05:42 PM Mar 17 2007 |

steviey

steviey

China

I have a dream of doing well in my life.I can manage it .I hope I have  many friends that can share hapiness and pain.And I will make a good plan to accomplish my dream.I kown i will finish my college to join the society in july.there may be something I can't expect.but I have prepared for them.

02:24 AM Mar 18 2007 |

uglyfrog

uglyfrog

China

i have a dream in my childhood.that is my first dream and my last dream!

04:08 AM Mar 18 2007 |