Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a dream in life

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

Do I have a dream…....

When I think of this question, I feel I have many dreams. I would like to success at work, have someone who can share with me in life and many more…....

So, guys…...what is your dream…..

06:55 AM Sep 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gun070

gun070

China

To be or not to be… Life is tough most of the time, try to follow our own heart…

02:09 AM Mar 20 2007 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

i have so many many dreams.presently,i want to master my english level well.and some day,I want to visit some foreign countries.and i have a dream that's I have my own career one day. earn enougn moeny to take good care of my parents,and give some money to the people who needed.and use one part of my property to change my hometown.

02:38 AM Mar 20 2007 |

len

len

China

my dream? i asked myself this question many many times. however, at most times i have no answers. at this moment, i have no idea what i want and where i am going. maybe health is my biggest dream, because, i think, it is the foundation of other things, such as, career, love and so on. well, everyboby should put the health the fist.

02:57 AM Mar 20 2007 |

len

len

China

maybe my second dream is to go around the world, enjoy the nature from different countries,and share the culture and policy with them. if there is someone who can go with me, it would be the happiest thing in my life.

03:00 AM Mar 20 2007 |

pengpeng0429

China

although i am a secretary now and everyone of my friends says this job not suit me .but as a fresh man to our society .i think  this job could let me know off the world more fast.

04:58 AM Mar 24 2007 |

shwe7

Myanmar

I am 30years old but I can't do any dream from childhood.I can accept anything from life and I think I can do to improve  my life one day.

09:05 AM Mar 24 2007 |

resh

resh

Tanzania, United Republic Of

Dreams!!!!! Yes, I do have dreams in my life, plenty of them. I am a real dreamer!! While some of my them have already come true; there's still a long list of dreams ahead that I hope will come true!! Smile

03:27 PM Mar 24 2007 |

hameed_7

Saudi Arabia

HI ALL
everybody in this life has a dream in his, her life to reach it.
regarding to me, my dream is to get married from the girl that i like.
see you

05:48 PM Mar 24 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

I have a dream. A dream girl.

07:43 AM Apr 05 2007 |

tony_guchen

China

i agree with you, i also have dream,i want improve my english,succeed in my work and also i can meet my girl…

good luck

11:39 AM Apr 05 2007 |