Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do u do if is in ur position?

chellin

chellin

China

There is a boy likes a girl….maybe likes very mcuh,he cares for that girl very much.but that girl doesn't like him and doesnt care about his care…....she just wants to be friends with him…...no more…

but girl feels not comfortable and feels embrassed for him care….as she cannt accept thoese….....

Maybe girl should leave there, get out of his face, and time will changes all…..

06:41 AM Feb 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleven1208

Eleven1208

China

If i were the girl, i would say it’s impossible and we only could be friends to the boy directly and definitely. Life should be simple, when you don’t want to date with someone, just say no without any reasons. If you really need a reason, “i don’t like you” should be the only reason.

09:06 AM Feb 20 2008 |

henou

henou

Tunisia

repressed feelings should be released otherwise it will hurt others .

usually being clear in love relaship avoid heartbreak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be sure of your feelings help you decide whom you love ! 

12:54 PM Feb 20 2008 |

ttr100

ttr100

North Korea

The girl could say honesty to him about her feeling uneasy. She could say that she wants him to ba just a friend. It could important to express thanks to him for he likes her more than just a friend. Even though she feels uncomfortable with him, she doesn’t have any right to hurt his feeling, but it’s important to say honesty feeling. so that he may be able to reconsider the relationship with her. Otherwise the relatioship might be worse ever after and she will lost the friend.

10:14 AM Feb 21 2008 |

theartist

Algeria

leave him and let him leave you and all this, maybe what he want since the bigining .surely that's a good thing.

11:26 AM Feb 21 2008 |

theartist

Algeria

do not let boys hope girls after that you breack their heart, maybe girls are more sesitive but they are crual in love, ice hearted, it can explain some things about that.

11:53 AM Feb 21 2008 |

chellin

chellin

China

But the girl have told boy to him feeling.doesn't like him.just wants to be friends… and very clearly said to him….

but boy still keep his feeling with girl…..and care for him too… girl feels uncomfortable and embrassed for his caring…as she doesnot care

04:09 AM Feb 22 2008 |

hihi903

hihi903

Hong Kong

The girl should keep a distance from his firend in order to let him know that they likely to be a friend rather than a lover.

If the boy cannot be alerted by those action, the girl should tell him her feeling directly.

07:04 AM Feb 22 2008 |

smartzippo

China

wow, yeah. MarkChina is right, but Porsche isn't important. You must to study hard, whatever the car's brand. Do you agree me?

09:13 AM Feb 22 2008 |