Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why Denmark??????????

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

Hey guys how are you all?i must write about that bad thing happened in Denmark because about 17 newspapers showed insulting photos for the great prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) and really i do not know why? They are insulting all Muslims and also i do not know why they hate Muslims??really iam so angry and iam so sad for that and really that is not good and they must respect Muslim's Believes and please all people read about the Islamic religion and iam sure that you will know that this religion is very great so please read about ISLAMthese are good islamic sites:http://www.islamonline.net/english/index.shtmlAlso search for more informations about the Prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) and the ISLAMIC religion

12:29 PM Feb 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Finally it is atype of human rights to say my opinion about the politics of any country and all the people know that there are countries interfering in the affairs of other people and that is not good to destroy the country you are interfering in its affairs

Hm… I'm wondering why always people remember about THEIR rights and always forget that somebody else do have rights too. this's just that case… In my country I can do any things which are not forbidden by laws. And I don't have to bother whether those things insult somebody's feellings on the other side of a globe. I mean that if I like beefsteak, I'll eat it not caring much that Hindu considers a cow to be a saint animal. Sorry for comparison… And I'm sure that in that case Hindus won't be crowding on the streets of my country setting cars on fire and stoning shop-windows. So what's a matter?? where is it said that in Denmark everybody must admire and love muslims' prophets?? It's YOURS rules… In YOUR countries… So don't impose them. Do in Rome as Romans do. In addition… all those mass riots organized by muslim emigrants in Denmark and the planning of that danish caricaturist assassination show us how really peaceful you are.

02:13 PM Feb 22 2008 |

kan8on

kan8on

Morocco

for what you said DISSIPATOR

first, we didn't ask you to follow the muslims rules, we asked you and peaple who have ideas like yours, to leave muslims in peace, to leave our prophet in peace, even it's not in your laws, but you must respect our feelings.

just imagine that you're in our place, just imagine it, what will you do?

just imagine that someone insunt your father, or you mother, what will you do then ? what will you do ? won't you kill him ?

And you must know that we love the prophet MOHEMMED more than our fathers, you have to knwo that,,, so what you said about the man who tried to kill the caricaturist, I CALL HIM A HERO, because he was going to throw his life away for our prophet,  because he loves him, and that's what your never going to understand, BECAUSE YOUR HEARTS ARE MADE OF ROCK, YOU DON't respect islam and you always try to show it as the wrong religion, the relegion of war, and it's excacetally the opposit. and you're doing all this, because you know it's the right one, for always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and after you read about islam, and muslims,, real muslims, from a Reliable source, then talk about it.

thank you a lot doctoraly for your amazing words.

03:03 PM Feb 22 2008 |

my poet

Turkey

we all respect the other prophets..but what we wanna is to respect us as we do..what one person does must not refer to all people..there is good and bad people in all the religions..we wanna peace not war but america wanna!!!what a pity to them!!

03:15 PM Feb 22 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

mohammed in our heart . we love them more than our selves

some  muslims  remained on silence after insulting him .

some muslim discuss that in furoms like ebaby  and show their opinion   and feeling

some muslims do not bear that so they  do what they do in streets   

some of us are not all of us

dissipator .

it is your opinion but  your comparison is not right at all  .

03:38 PM Feb 22 2008 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

just imagine that you're in our place, just imagine it, what will you do?

Noone need to imagine anything. It's just enough to take a look at hundreds of the Ortodox churches and cemeteries in Kosovo desecrated and ruined by Albanian muslims.

so what you said about the man who tried to kill the caricaturist, I CALL HIM A HERO
and after you read about islam, and muslims,, real muslims, from a Reliable source, then talk about it.

I conclude from your words that you call that  man who was planning THE ASSASSINATION, who was planning to take a life of A HUMAN, the REAL MUSLIM (!). Finally you admit that fact yourself… And after that you tell me my heart is a stone??? After those words of yours I don't wanna discuss anything with you. Not a single word…

03:53 PM Feb 22 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

ok all people

thanks all for your comments

but i have good words to say

hey people we must talk in areal way that some people have doubts about ISLAM and they can tell us their doubts and we can help them in showing the real thing so i think Dissipator has has some doubts about ISLAM and we must show him the reality

At first We must put arule which any person have agood mind can put , That rule is we have the complete freedom to represent our feelings and opinion ,,,,,, but we must know that "We are free if we didnt harm other people" look Dissipator iam sure that you can not know who is MOHAMMAD (PBUH) and so i wrote awebsite address for you http://mohammad.islamway.com/ please surf that site and iam sure you will change your opinion because everybody likes to know the Fact

Secondly the prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) was in MADINAH in SAUDI ARABIA and there were Christian people living there and HE didnt hurt them and he let them live freely and also put great rules in treating non muslim people , for example Christians , HE gave them the right of practising their worship in church and didnt destroy churches , and also didnt let anybody hurt their feelings and gave them their human rights and i challenge you if you prove with an example showing that Prophet MOHAMMAD (PBUH) was killer or didnt give the people their rights, and please accept that challenge  , also i hope you can use your mind not your emotion to be able to know the fact

Thanks all for your comments

Take care

06:08 PM Feb 22 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

Also i forgot to say something

what do you say about what french,portugal,british,russian,american ,italian …... etc armies did in Arabic and Islamic countries

they take our money and made bad things in women and killed people and also can not forget that Israel does in palestinian people

why it is acceptable to insult our feelings and when we "Muslims" wanna say stop insulting us ,you say "Stop , you do not have the right to talk ,you must shut up your mouth"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Europe made alot of crimes and didnt admit that they made crimes,they just criticise other people and it is not acceptable to criticise Europe!!!!!!!!!!!1

06:19 PM Feb 22 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

And also what i wrote doesnot mean i hate European countries

07:45 PM Feb 22 2008 |

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

i wish good life for all people and countries

07:46 PM Feb 22 2008 |

kan8on

kan8on

Morocco

you cannot even imagine that, how about living it, because you know how much it makes muslims live in pain.

just imagine that someone insunt your father, or you mother, what will you do then ??? what will you do ?

you couldn't even answer this simple question,,,

because you're never going to understand the reallity of islam, and i'm not going to ask you to do it, i'll leave you in your wrong way, the way you chosed. and thank GOD for being a muslim,,, AND AS OUR PROPHET TEACH US, TO RESPECT THE OTHERS, TO RESPECT THEIRE FEELINGS, theire way of living thire life,

THANK GOD for being a muslim, i always thank GOD for this, because i can't imagine my life if i wasn't, how much will i be weak. i the way that my life is going with.

and thank GOD for being a muslim, because i've never hurted someone, especially a prophet,

and thank GOD for islam, because it teach us to beleive in all prophets,

and thank GOD for islam that made me know that MOHEMMED is the last prophet, and that he's the one we must follow…

i really have a lot to say about this, but who's going to listen to it, a person who loves to hurt another person, or the one who loves to see another person live in pain, and he's watching him,

all my respect to everyone who respect anything have a relation with islam

and for all my brothers in islam.

08:46 PM Feb 22 2008 |