Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

are you happy or not?

hala1

hala1

Morocco

are u happy in your life? if not, are u ready to change your life and bring happiness?

if yes what are the best moments in your life in which u felt really happy?

lets talk, and be more open to each other..

it's for you!

02:43 PM Feb 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Black pearl

Jordan

i am so happy in my life .bec there is alots of love in it
Smile

02:57 PM Feb 26 2008 |

englishlabor

China

hala1,I enjoy my nowadays life because i can almost find at least one new and interesting thing every day especially since I joined here.I find that I seldom feel boring now because I have a lot of friends to share my daily happiness and sorrow.This new semester is hopeful for me because I get a opportunity to do a engineering project with my teacher.it will be an unforgettable experience and I will learn many things from the project I think. Ahh,the only one bad thing for me is that I am still single.Maybe on day I can…..yeah,that will be wonderful.Love is really important in our life.I need your bless,my friends.

03:50 PM Feb 26 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

englishlabor! I would like to thank you, and I hope that u  enjoy more and more! yes to be in love it's really a wonderful thing maybe soon u'll find your lover, and then ur happiness will be compleet:) but I wonder what you'll look for when u be in love?:)kides maybe? lol

06:18 PM Feb 26 2008 |

Xeny

Belarus

i'm happy very very…

06:22 PM Feb 26 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

not all the moment in my life is happy.. for example, today i am not happy , i have a prblem..Frown

but i think inside me , i am a happy girl..SmileLaughing

your topic is great ..Wink

06:45 PM Feb 26 2008 |

shinas-queen

Oman

Thanks hala for ur topic..

I was very happy but nowadays noFrown

but I thank my God anyway..

I hope for all life with happiness..

07:29 PM Feb 26 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

ohhh! thanks my DEARS,

this topic is nice because of your comments and your participation,

well, of course not all our days are happy, there are some exceptions, some days we feel sad, unhapy and lonly.

today mmm, I don't know how Iam, I'm indeffirent:) I'm neither happy nor sad but it's ok, in general I'm satisfied:)

thank you, with love!

09:33 PM Feb 26 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

exactly I happy although not everyday. I only rely on my fate that given from God, so can wild my sense, express my personality in any action, can play guitar for vomit up all anger. all of that make me happy and joy the life. but, when I meet enemy that will shoot me, bang!, may be it's an exception.  

01:23 AM Feb 27 2008 |