Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

OSAMA &OBAMA.Difference?

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

i was reading the results and shoutings of one of the candidate for American presidentship.Suddenly,i saw Osama is also contesting the Election.It was shoking for me.I picked up my reading glasses and found the correct word and said Thanks God it was Obama.the difference between the two was "S".so close.What do you think is there any other difference between them.if yes take your time here.

12:20 PM Feb 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

lmao! markchina, mr. ta awan you must wear your glasses all the time. :)

07:59 AM Feb 29 2008 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

My dears,

i am glade to see your comments and wishes about OBAMA & OSAMA.but you did not make out any difference between them.even i mentioned in there that there is only one difference but you didnt understand.can you explain "S".

i still think that there is hardly difference between them.How?

JUDGE IT.

Open forum.

You have horse and field both.

09:23 AM Mar 07 2008 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

Kanaobi,would you like to tell me about american republicans.May be i could find my self one of them and feel proud.please do me a favoure.and OK i ll check your link as well.

10:31 AM Mar 07 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

i still think that there is hardly difference between them.How?

JUDGE IT.

I judge you to be either incredibly naive or deliberately inflammatory.

09:02 AM Mar 08 2008 |

M. Augustus

United States

Hey guys, can someone tell me if there's any difference between 'Iraq' and 'Iran'?

Seems to me that the difference between the two of them is "N".   So close…

(The point, of course, is that unless you accept a 5th-century-BC view of the alphabet, the way that a name is spelled has very little to do with what that person/country/anything else is like.)

10:31 AM Mar 08 2008 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

Good,say more.It is for you to say what ever you want.I give you food for thinking something which you can feel.so do it now.What are the possible differences you can make out between the two.it is up to you.

11:02 AM Mar 08 2008 |

M. Augustus

United States

A few differences I can determine:

Religion: 

Osama bin Laden: Professing Muslim; Barack Obama: Professing Christian

Eligibility for Presidency of the United States:

Osama bin Laden: Not eligible; Barack Obama: Eligible

Political Ideology:

Osama bin Laden: Return the Islamic world to Sharia law; Barack Obama: Uh, don't do that.

Worst Offense: 

Osama bin Laden: has orchestrated a number of vicious terroristic attacks on US interests at home and abroad, killing thousands; Barack Obama: refused to wear an American flag pin.

04:19 PM Mar 08 2008 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

yes now you are on the track,i am not blaiming any body but most of the people here while talking never say words with logic,they just show their grivances and immaturity.i have been looking and joining many talks but all the times i saw this attitude.

Why i lay this topic before the world,because not only this that Osama is a criminal most wanted but that Obama is also going to become the Cndidate for the presidential election as well.

We have to say for the sake of arguments that Osama is Bad and Obama is good but this is one point of view.for anybody else the things would have been different.

So this is necessary that in order to strengthen the peace in the world we have to discuss the matters lightly but not firely. 

12:20 PM Mar 14 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

This is the best post I've seen on this forum.

02:53 PM Apr 22 2008 |