Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what they said about MUHAMMED?

funny_shadow

Morocco

GEORGE BERNARD SHAW said about him:
"He must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness." (THE GENUINE ISLAM, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936)

MAHATMA GANDHI, speaking on the character of Muhammad, (pbuh) says in YOUNG INDIA:
"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind….I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to this friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission.

THOMAS CALYLE in his HEROES AND HERO WORSHIP, was simply amazed as to:
"how one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades"

......................... and many other famous men say good words about the Prophet…. why not you? you can read and know more about him and about he's life,than you can give your opinion abut him!!!

09:40 PM Feb 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

"He was like God – God with a custard pie up his sleeve.''
Joseph D. O'Brian

oops. that was Muhhamad Ali.  

10:46 PM Feb 28 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

if we  pens out of all the wood in the world and make the water of the seas as ink and write about him

it will not be enough beside his greatness

u can learn more about him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

02:49 AM Feb 29 2008 |

maissay

Saudi Arabia

he tought us how to live happy, he tought us do not ratios prophets because they all Messengers of God and they are brothers and we must respect all of them and love all of them.

03:30 AM Feb 29 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I would like to see the "George W Bush is Wonderful" thread.

09:20 AM Feb 29 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

or a Muhhamad Ali thread. He was pretty cool.

09:21 AM Feb 29 2008 |

philquad

philquad

Australia

no wonder you's cant speak english

too busy worrying about silly gods.

go spam your religion somewhere else  

09:28 AM Feb 29 2008 |