Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Perfection (men and women pls read this, U WILL NOT REGRET)

DS

DS

Algeria

Once there was a perfect man and a perfect woman who met each other.They were married and their union was, of course, perfect.

A night of Christmas , this perfect couple was driving his car perfectly along a deserted road when they noticed someone in distress on the side of the road. Being perfect, they stopped to give him assistance. The person in distress was Santa Claus, with his sack full of gifts. Not wanting to thousands of children are disappointed in Christmas , the perfect couple took Santa Claus in his perfect car and accompanied him to distribute gifts.

Unfortunately, because of the bad weather, the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident. Which one? Undecided

(See the answer below.)

Continue to descend.

A1: The perfect woman survived!! In fact, this is the only person in this story that really exists. Everybody knows that Santa Claus and the perfect man does not exist. Laughing

Women stop reading from here,it is the end of the joke.Smile

Men can continue.

(only men, I said !!!!)

A2: So if Santa Claus does not exist, any more than the perfect man, a woman must inevitably lead … This explains the accident. Laughing

PS: If you are a woman and you are reading this, we are trying to illustrate another truth: Women never listen to what we ask them to do. Cool

SmileHope you enjoy this "joke" Smile

PS: i respect either men and women, i just recieved this jock (it was in french and i tryed to translate it , that's why you will feel that the text is not correctEmbarassed)which I really liked and wanted to share it with you.

Tell me what do you think about it.

Have nice time.

03:15 PM Feb 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

u know i've read the  same story  2 days ago here, but instead of perfect there was word "stupid"! =)

06:11 PM Feb 29 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

DS,,,nice to see u after a long time

07:37 PM Feb 29 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

really very nice one :)

but i would like this story to end with A1 variant ! (as i am a woman,i also think there isn't perfect man world over. i would rather believe in Santa existence :)

thx for nice joke …:)

08:34 PM Feb 29 2008 |

Cinderella87

Argentina

I think I already read this story-joke in Spanish… It's nice and it's true! haha…! Perfection does not exist … pretty bad, isn't it?

03:10 AM Mar 01 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

hi all of you, first i thank you all for your participationSmile.

Youliashka the joke which you read with "stupid" was exactely the same?

You are right Shadow, no PERFECT man (unfortunatly) and no woman who listen.

Thanks Zanaz, hope you are fine.

You are welcome My   hight IQ, i agree with you and for me the joke ends in A1 Laughing.

Kanaobi and Cindrella87: this jike is very nice so you can find it in many languages( as i said i read it in french).No it's not bad that the PRFECTION doesn't exist, because if everyone was perfect the world would be boring.

Have a nice day and ENJOY LIFE.

08:19 AM Mar 01 2008 |

Jajani

Jajani

Sri Lanka

LaughingAn extremely nice joke. Thank you for sharing.

P.S. I'm a woman and I read it , as  you said I did not listen to you ! ( After all it's because you are my friend ! ).

08:56 AM Mar 01 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

Never mind Jajani all womens read it, no one had listen to meLaughing

09:00 AM Mar 01 2008 |

riolood

Ghana

i think this kuul this my first tyme of hearing this thanks for this pice.

09:55 AM Mar 01 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

you are welcome Riolood

10:05 AM Mar 01 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

hahahah i like it ok i don't lister. I like when you said if everyone was perfect the world would be boring.

10:42 AM Mar 01 2008 |