Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is God important in your life?

Yos

Yos

Peru

Hi! Guys, i whish your opinion.Wink 

we have all but sometimes we feel emptiness in ouer life.

Could be that we have a natural necessity of God?

We can never stand some pains in our own strength, but we can always trust Him to provide the strength we need. If we trust ourselves, we will faint and fall; but if we wait on the Lord by faith, we will receive strength for the journey.

God gives us strength when we are weak,God gives us strength even when we can’t face another day.

05:18 PM Mar 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DVT2005

DVT2005

United States

I would think every one would need something or some one to lead their ways. I would also believe that god would be the best person to believed in if there are pains for the lost of one's love one.

08:39 PM Mar 01 2008 |

yueyuezhu

yueyuezhu

China

maybe, or just a symbol, i do not believe in god,but to me, i am willing to accept there is one always stuck with me, never abandon me, like god or say our own angels flying around us while we are unconsience.

yes, we need someone to help us to fight for anything with out hesitate.to make our life meaningful, if there are, thne god is air.

04:36 AM Mar 03 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

I ever walked beyond from God in my past time. so my sense was empty, dirty, not confidence, without future and bad situations else. now, after I returned and forswear to my God, I feel happier and comfort, as well as the future will can I get. HE is axiom but true, exist and give brightener all of my way. thanks God.   

08:34 AM Mar 03 2008 |

Yos

Yos

Peru

I know some about Indonesia, and i now that there are hard days, just i admirer you so much because you believe in God never change i dont know if you are muslim or christians but i just know that if you love God you are loving your brothers and sisters too.Thankz to share with us.Smile

Yes, God is our dear phater anybody love as he love us,whatever happen. I LOVE YOU GOD thankz for love me, your love never end. 

07:24 PM Mar 04 2008 |

catsarepretty

Canada

God is very important in my life; more important than my life itself :).

09:44 PM Mar 04 2008 |

Jajani

Jajani

Sri Lanka

SmileHave no doubts. Yes, He is very important in my life. Without Him I'm nothing. He is my all in all. He understands my deepest need.Oh!  the thought itself is wonderful to think I'm His and He is mine. He suffered on the cross for my sake and died as a ransom for my sin and woe.He is my divine healer too.  He will never leave me,
Never forsake me,
Never mislead me,
Never forget me,
Never overlook me, and
Ever cancel my appointment in His appointment book!
When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
  SmileWhen I face Death, He carries me Home!
He is everything for everybody, everywhere,
Every time, and every way.
He is God, He is faithful.
I am His, and He is mine!
My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world.

SmileSo, if you're wondering why He is so important in my life  andI feel so secure, understand this…
He said it and that settles it.
God is in control, I am on His side, and
That means all is well with my soul.
Everyday is a blessing for GOD Is! Smile

08:40 AM Mar 05 2008 |

pumpkiiin_s0up

France

Blakerieger, I totally agree with you !!

10:57 AM Mar 05 2008 |

Caroline_01

Poland

God is really important in my life. He/She is at thr topof my hierarchy.

01:41 PM Mar 05 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

Yes, God is important for me and I think for everybody. Even if you don't want to accept it you need Him to be happy in your life. Thank you for you question!

02:33 PM Mar 05 2008 |

dnzz

dnzz

Turkey

of course god is too important for me but it never restricts my life with its rules. it makes me feel good, i believe somebody is always with us, we are never alone.

in my country people getting sharp rules and say it is rule of our religion, i think they are only superstition. because god wants us to live all together not divide.

03:24 PM Mar 05 2008 |