Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about Chinese girl? Do you like them?

vivi chen

vivi chen

China

At this moment,more and more people come to China,and some will have a Chinese girlfriend.Do you know about them and why do you choose them as your gf?

04:45 AM Oct 17 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

binay

binay

India

i think chinese girl is very sexy. i like all chanise girl ,

08:05 AM Oct 17 2006 |

hongchu

hongchu

Viet Nam

I only know them by movies and All very beautiful

I love them

08:53 AM Oct 17 2006 |

bohemianzone

Hong Kong

i think most mainland girls are treat money important than anyting.i would not consider them to be my gf….bluntly wording may be hurt u but it's true sorry….......but i wanna to clarify that not all of them are that kind girls

09:38 AM Oct 17 2006 |

ankangwolf

China

那么你了解他们吗

12:34 PM Oct 17 2006 |

ankangwolf

China

中国女孩很开朗大方,又有着一种神秘感,

12:36 PM Oct 17 2006 |

chamo41

chamo41

China

bohemianzone,

i'm so surprised at  what you said, and could not help but tell you that maybe you have some prejudice about girls from mainland. i myself absolutely can't agree with you.

12:56 PM Oct 17 2006 |

Unforgiven_06

Turkey

This is a good topic to talk. I have met some Chinese friends here and all of them r very kind and friendly, but if you ask about a relationship with a Chinese girlfriend, i can not say anything, i haven't had any Chinese gf yet but u know life is interesting maybe i can experience ;)

P.S (this doesnt men an invitation for Chinese girls to invite me as a bf, but the door is opened to be friend of course Smile )

06:57 PM Oct 17 2006 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Yeah, I consider Chinese girls as girls in other places in this world. I think each country has its own culture and it’s diffrent between nations, but good girls in the world are really loveable not eliminate Chinese girls. if I have real chances I’ll make friends with a Chinese girl and maybe fall in love with her.

12:20 AM Oct 18 2006 |

Wild-rose

China

I'm a Chinese girl,I think most  of us are friendly.We want to make friends with people all over the world and welcome you to my hometown ~~_Wink

05:54 AM Oct 18 2006 |

wyx62

Taiwan

testing

08:17 AM Oct 18 2006 |