Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about Chinese girl? Do you like them?

vivi chen

vivi chen

China

At this moment,more and more people come to China,and some will have a Chinese girlfriend.Do you know about them and why do you choose them as your gf?

04:45 AM Oct 17 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wyx62

Taiwan

testing

08:17 AM Oct 18 2006 |

wyx62

Taiwan

Basically I like chinese girls but I don't ah, jsut like their body but also  their maturity and resonable sense.But unfortunatly most of chinese girls are still very inmature compared with other women from that region. Perhaps it has to do with the old generation of chinese guys who are generally  superficial, narrow-minded and annoy. They seemed to have nothing better to do in their whole lives but watching you all the time.Maybe this has to do with "culture revolution" ripple effect where they'd seen and treaded the worest side of human including uneducated, but  still it doesn't justify the inhumane beheaviors.The young generation around early 20 appears to be more distinctive than the old one. I hope the young one can be more disciplined and reasonable.Then i think chinese girls would be more attractive.Cool

08:42 AM Oct 18 2006 |

email8191

email8191

China

This a good topic.As a chinese,to this topic,i think everybody has his/her own opinion and it will be very hard to get a uniform standard to estimate chinese girls.As a traditional  ancient eastern country,china has a lot of excellent tradition and a great number of chinese girls inherit these fine tradition.However,other factors should not be ignored to comprehensively know chinese girls.For example,as the development of economy,a lot of western thought and culture have impact china very much.So,i confirm that chinese girls have changed a lot.They would be more open and full of enthusiasm than before.

12:39 PM Oct 18 2006 |

Unforgiven_06

Turkey

email8191   good comment totally agree Smile

09:22 PM Oct 18 2006 |

apple1190

China

I like them .Most of them  are very lively .They'd like to try new things .  Long time ago ,Chinese girls were very conservative,they followed their parents'opinion and did what they told them .Differently,the girls think they are young,not an animal ,they have the right to think ,to live happily and fully.

01:58 AM Oct 20 2006 |

promiscous

promiscous

China

I am a boy born in  China. Girls around  are  different. You may like most of them ,for don't know them. There really  maybe a girl fit for you ,but just like there also one in your own country. Grils gonna be MOm , and all the Mom in the world are same.

05:20 AM Oct 22 2006 |

vivi chen

vivi chen

China

I hope more and more people could know about my country and come to China for travel.You will know the different side of this developing country and welcome to my beautiful hometown-an international city-Shanghai!

04:24 AM Nov 15 2006 |

zwarren

zwarren

China

In my opinion,some of foreigners like to choose chinese girls to be their gf just because they are different from girls in their own country.They have used to see them in their country,so they need something fresh,just like us who lived in mainland.

In my city-Shanghai,those foreign girls always made me can't stop thinking they are gorgeous.Why?Just because they are different from chinese girls who I sawed everyday,they are more higher,they had a different hair color and eyes color,and their body are more bigger than chinese girls,they are totally different.

So,I think that's the reason.

All of these words are my opinion,so if these words made u unhappy,pls don't angry with me.Wink

09:20 AM Nov 16 2006 |

cecilla

cecilla

South Korea

i am chinese girl,i want to say that many chinese girl is orthodox,they are kind and mild ,i hope many people can know more about china,visit china ,because ,it is really a promising country,

05:43 AM Nov 19 2006 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

to be honest,every country or city  has kinds of people,we cannot take one for granted.as we know,China is such a big country that she has 56 races at all,not to mention the number of people.in my opinion,Chinese girls are different than others,it may convey on many aspacts,for example ,Chinese girls has black hair ,black eyes and smart body,which make them quite charming.what's more many Chinese girls are contradditional ,they move aroud family,they could be a good family member.

04:12 PM Nov 21 2006 |