Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

holocaust a realty or drama?

Sheraz7

Sheraz7

Pakistan

holocaust a realty or drama?

05:27 PM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

Saudigirl.

I agree that maybe it's better to celebrate the good things from history at times, but if we forget the bad things, have we learned from them? Better to forgive, but NEVER forget. 

08:42 PM Mar 09 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Hakimi, you seem to becoming more and more full of anger, vitriol and paranoia each time you post.

Have a beer or some M&Ms and chill, eh?

10:25 PM Mar 09 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

regardless of who you meant, my advice still stands.

I've been accused of being a jewish fascist, so maybe you meant me too?

10:37 PM Mar 09 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I agree, it's not here to spread hatred and racism. 

I understand that you don't like the term Islamo-fascist. Does it help your argument that this should be a place for learning English when you use an equally offensive term? 

10:59 PM Mar 09 2008 |

DoppelPunkt

Germany

Hey Nabila

I know it's happening again, so it's even worse to know that. But you're living down there and you also have a different point of view than I do. Both are and were horrible – the holocaust in Germany and in Gaza. I know, there's a lot of history and culture and religion behind everything, but I think war won't stop it. Israel attacks Gaza and vice versa. So I can't see a solution yet and I won't say: hey it's good what they do down there. It'll be always horrible and it doesn't matter who attacks the other. War's just a whole shit.

02:25 PM Mar 17 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

so that means since Allah said it would happen, maybe the Jews deserved the holocaust?

That would also mean that the Christian holocaust is coming? 

10:03 PM Mar 27 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I'm not certain why any god, most of whom demand to be worshiped, wouldn't just create subjects who only did that. You know, being all-powerful and everything.

02:47 AM Mar 28 2008 |