Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you like chinese food?

ronik

ronik

Belarus

hi everybody! I have never eaten chinese food.. :(

but I very want to try this food….  Do you like chinese food?

Please tell me your sensation…

02:03 PM Oct 18 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wangbin

wangbin

China

hey,cooking chinese food is so easy,if anybody wants to learn it,maybe i can teach you.just send messages to me!

12:51 PM Nov 06 2006 |

loveme123

loveme123

India

There is something called Ajinomoto which they add in all Chinese foods as a flavor enhancer. This is not so good for health. So chaps, be careful before you take Chinese foods. The race here is taste versus health.

01:26 PM Nov 06 2006 |

wtb_wutianbo

Macao

Sure,I like Chinese food,because I eat it everyday…

And I'll tell you that I'm Chinese.I love my country,my people\

If you like,I'd like to introduce the decious food to you.

01:46 PM Nov 06 2006 |

ronik

ronik

Belarus

it seems to me that cooking Chinese food is so difficult… and I know that there aren't various facilitys for cooking in my country…

07:23 PM Nov 06 2006 |

nicole2006

nicole2006

China

Yes,i like Chinese food. They are so diversiform and delicious.So if you have chance to taste them,please try . It will be amazing to you!

01:34 AM Nov 07 2006 |

hesitate

hesitate

China

it is very delicious!because i am borned in fujian of the china.

02:18 PM Nov 07 2006 |

baby's baby

China

Hotpot is my favourite .Restaurant offer various kinds of hotpot to suit customers'  tastes so that friends or families with different tastes can huddle around and enjoy the feast.One of the most popular variety is YUANYANG hotpot which suits many customers both at home and abroadYUAN YANG hotpot.

02:37 AM Nov 09 2006 |

baby's baby

China

Hotpot is my favourite .Restaurant offer various kinds of hotpot to suit customers'  tastes so that friends or families with different tastes can huddle around and enjoy the feast.One of the most popular variety is YUANYANG hotpot which suits many customers both at home and abroadYUAN YANG hotpot.

02:37 AM Nov 09 2006 |

baby's baby

China

YUAN YANG hotpotmy favourite hotpot

02:39 AM Nov 09 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

cham41, hello.   I also like chinese food/  My grandfather and my father were good good.  My grandfather was from Amoy, and my father was born and raised here.  My father cooked well, that's why he was called "Momoy Macau"  Momoy was the nickname of my father.  He passed away many years ago at the age of 62 only. 

I liked very much sweet sour food which my father cooked. And, I followed in his footstep because I love to cook.  I cooked anything – chinese food, american food, continental and of course, filipino food.

Chamo41, does that mean you were born in 1941?

04:04 PM Nov 11 2006 |