Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

So depressed!

joanna-zhao

China

hello,nice to meet you all here!i always view most topics here without leaving many messages.i am so sorry!but in fact ,i remember coming here everyday for my good mood in englishbaby.

Unfortunately ,i am so depressed in my work.Our salary has been rised from this month.which surprised me most is that the range of mine is lower than our colleagues , in addition i am the only graduate student of our department.how don't i be angry?!i have been working here for the company almost three years.how dare the director treat me in this way!

these days  i always be silent to others,and i even don't want to say one word to my director !

how can i do ?

thanks!

03:52 AM Mar 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

joanna-zhao

China

thanks!

but i always feel that she has  prejudice or bad impressions on me .maybe i have to confide to her from the bottom of my  heart rencently.in fact,i wouldn't do that.for i will leave this company as soon as  i find a new one .

08:35 AM Mar 07 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

Communication is important. 

You have to communicate with your director about what you think.

communication is a way to solve such problems.

08:52 AM Mar 07 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

have a courage to talk to your boss, 

09:00 AM Mar 07 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Yes joanna..talk to your boss….ask him/her what is the reason behind….being silent means acceptance…so…go and speak out.

09:50 AM Mar 07 2008 |

purple_bloom

India

Hi…...

I feel really sad for you…...

You got to speak up… Why keep mum when you deserve a better chance than the others!!

Go for it….and please Cheer Up!!

10:04 AM Mar 07 2008 |

joanna-zhao

China

Deeply moved by your words!

You all gave me good advice indeed.what i need is courage .

i am practising my english everyday for many new jobs need the employ  who has good english.i will do what i want  from now on with your encouragement.thanks a lot!

if possible ,let's be friends?

wish our dreams come true in the near future! 

03:44 PM Mar 07 2008 |

joanna-zhao

China

ok it's time to go to sleep,see you later!

03:55 PM Mar 07 2008 |