Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Would you like to emigrate?If yes where would you go?

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

Tongue out

04:06 PM Mar 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

Sure why not ^

I want to emigrate in some years.The main reason is that I don't see my future in Germany but in Australia! I want to live there because I love the atmosphere and the Australians attitude to life.But I also can imagine to live in the US but I'm not sure about it ^  

06:01 PM Mar 11 2008 |

catsarepretty

Canada

I would emigrate to Australia…and depending upon who becomes the next president, I just might do that! :-P

06:48 PM Mar 11 2008 |

miss_universe

United Arab Emirates

well …. i like my family and my country .. i have a very good job … i like traveling but emigrate is not a good idea:)

07:25 PM Mar 11 2008 |

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

Of cause I love my family to,but it's time to go my own way .I can imagine living in Australia is more  relaxing than in Germany.But Germany will stay my home!!!

08:25 PM Mar 11 2008 |

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

I think in the future more and more ,especially young people,will emigrate.That's the nature of the Human beeing!

09:11 PM Mar 11 2008 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

I love my familly, friends and country,but there is a lot of reasons to emigrate.I would like to emigrate to improve my english – USA the most,but i think i love my familly and friend too much to leave them:)

I'd love to visit many country,but i'm going to stay here:)

Maybe i will change my mind in future.. 

01:43 AM Mar 12 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

I live now in Venezuela.

The United States has always been my first option, but that is complicated.

Israel is another interesting option. I heard the are calling for a lot of professionals!  Has anybody heard of this?

-

Proud Student of Open English 

02:05 AM Mar 12 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well i loved my country as well, but  i wanna experience the shoveling thingy, maybe in hogtown?lol  toronto..or new york. :P

03:47 AM Mar 12 2008 |

lizz-is-me

lizz-is-me

Germany

I would go to Japan <3

04:25 AM Mar 12 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

If yes, I think switzerland and spain is my first choice.. but Im just afraid of the CULTURE SHOCK…lol…

04:29 AM Mar 12 2008 |