Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

FREEDOM FOR TIBET

lobsang_tarpoche

Singapore

I WANNA A FREE TIBET. WE WANNA BE INDEPENDENT FROM CHINA

05:47 PM Mar 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aileench

aileench

China

All I want to say is:

Please learn the Tibet history thoroughly before passing your judgment about a nation you have been misled in centuries….

09:16 AM Mar 17 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

This is what Simon Pollock has written on this issue:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0E0CF294-B697-41A0-99B8-F339A85BB296.htm

11:24 AM Mar 17 2008 |

Ono

Ono

Hungary

Are you OK?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's unbelieveble that how can be anyone who believes in China's lies….EDUCATION?!!!!!!! yes, in chineese about China, about communism, about suffering, about how to look on their relations death. I know about people who were obliged to kill their own mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Chineese soldier hold his hand and hold the trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I absulutely agree with you….it's the greatest way of teaching…

And than the world is dumb, as they were dumb when China occupied Tibet, beyouse western contries just wanna trade with China, and no doubt china is enormous, it can destroy the world…:SSS

11:49 AM Mar 18 2008 |

Ono

Ono

Hungary

and moreover, Blakerieger, you wrote that Tibetians aren't free in mind… They are the most peaceful folk I know, and they are the the most free in mind! (BUDHISM!!!)

11:55 AM Mar 18 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

lobsong

can you tell me more about tibet condition

why they want the freedom ?

i have a little knowledge a bout this issue

11:57 AM Mar 18 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

lobsong

can you tell me more about tibet condition

why they want the freedom ?

i have a little knowledge a bout this issue

11:57 AM Mar 18 2008 |

Ono

Ono

Hungary

your internal affairs!!!!!!!!!!! It's ridiculous!!!!!!!!! How can be occupation of a free country be an internal affair?! If the USA occupies China, you will think the same? Oh, yes, I think it will be the internal affaire of USA….

11:58 AM Mar 18 2008 |

lobsang_tarpoche

Singapore

Blackrieger, many monks had to leave Tibet because were threatened by Chinese soldiers after China's cultural revolution. Most monasteries were destroyed, many Tibetans were arrested and Dalai Lama had to run away from Lhasa because China government wanted to arrest him and perhaps kill him.

China is responsible of this disaster. Tanks and Chinese soldiers are killing Tibetan people Perhaps Tibetans are not a perfect folk. We have our faults, but at least we have the right to decide our fate, not China 

03:36 PM Mar 18 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

MarkChina, I agree that I don't know much about Tibetan history and do you think you know it more than me? you only led by the western videos.. I know America & Britain had worked hard to seperate Tibet from China at 19th century.

Any way, history is history,  we can not hide the truth or change the history.

03:29 AM Mar 19 2008 |