Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sorry for all american nation ...

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

i wanna to apologize for a mistake i have done here in this furom

the mistake is using the word america in stead of writting bush and his government . 

if i have a doubt in bush intention in the iraq war . i should not say america has bad attention .because the word america include a large number of kind , generous , helpful people .

i love american nation because I knew them deeply and recognize how they think and act from what i watch in the television . i always watch oprah . i always watch (the view ) pogramm . i always watch (drpill) and some more programm that give us truelly  picture about the amircan people . .

gkissberth is  right when he said about the american aid to the other countries . but on the other hand you gain no thanks because your gavernment and you presidents are so arrogant  .

sorry for that

03:12 AM Mar 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Frown

03:49 AM Mar 17 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

If Bush is fool, who choosed him twice? Ofcourse the fool people! So..my question is Who’s the foolest one of them?. But anyway, as Shardzy said ‘let american give him chance to do better, not just for USA, but for World also! If he don’t do it, better he clean his dirty toilet with his to….

10:37 AM Mar 17 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

bush is fool and arrogant , and how trust him is not always fool . but trust on  a liers says a big lies like saving the life , learn people the freedom and make the whole world live peacefully  with full happiness .

what is the result .  you can see  the picture redwana put in the post ( god bless america ) .

11:26 AM Mar 17 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

HAKImi: I found one of people who loves Bush very much! God Bless Bush! KANA: the problem is your government always interfere with others country! Saddam was worst regime in Iraq, yes right! But let iraq people handle it! USA just wanna show force that they’re world police! Who get benefit? Not soldier, but your government!

01:06 AM Mar 18 2008 |

Molina

Molina

China

everyone's repliy is full of wisdom.i also want to say what i think of.

but from my point, it is deciede by the society not the people. in china, chairman is voted by some representatives who in some ways can not stand behind the people.sometimes chairman is elected by the last one.

innovation and opening policies,peace diplomatism means gloden mean.

ok if u are interest in it, come to me.

03:30 AM Mar 18 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

KANA: U don't like your fiancee spend his time In dumb' war, Do U? So..push your government to leave Iraq. Let Iraq's people to manage their country..(U said we can wait till the end of the earth and they wouldn't dare to try to kickin Saddam's ass from his position. Why not? I thinsk they could do it!! See what happened in my country? We succeed to make Suharto leave his 'crown' by People Power. But ofcourse…I think It's too late for IRAq, 'Coz USA has started War there, So USA first should end it!!. 

04:00 AM Mar 19 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Woah woah, you guys got to remember, George Bush does not equal the United States. The United States is a country of 300 million people. George W. Bush is just one of them. And for your information, he is one of the most unpopular presidents in American history.

07:16 AM Mar 20 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Monatta, I just want to add to all of this that I don't think Oprah, The View and Dr. Phil are the best places to get a true picture of the American people. 

07:27 AM Mar 20 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Every day there's something more to like about you, Kana  :)

02:27 PM Mar 20 2008 |