Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sorry for all american nation ...

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

i wanna to apologize for a mistake i have done here in this furom

the mistake is using the word america in stead of writting bush and his government . 

if i have a doubt in bush intention in the iraq war . i should not say america has bad attention .because the word america include a large number of kind , generous , helpful people .

i love american nation because I knew them deeply and recognize how they think and act from what i watch in the television . i always watch oprah . i always watch (the view ) pogramm . i always watch (drpill) and some more programm that give us truelly  picture about the amircan people . .

gkissberth is  right when he said about the american aid to the other countries . but on the other hand you gain no thanks because your gavernment and you presidents are so arrogant  .

sorry for that

03:12 AM Mar 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

Pop, I understand….

My question was this:

You said that even the private aid from the US to foreign countries (the aid from individuals, charities, etc that does not come from the government) has conditions put on it by the US government. You said the government even controls this aid.

My questions was HOW? How does the US government put conditions on the aid that comes from private sources? 

02:24 PM Mar 21 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

gkisseberth, you either misread or just misunderstood.

I said that the government 'manipulate' the media, not control.
There is a big difference

Philosophise, I didn't misread. You said that "the government controls and manipulates the media."

09:28 PM Mar 21 2008 |

Baby--Cheer

United States

UM YEAH U BETTA SAY SORRY COZ IM AMERICAN IM FROM LOUISIANA AND THERE4S NOT ALOT OF PPL WHO SUPPORT BUSH IN THIS WAR

THERE4S MILLIONS OF PPL DYING (IRAKIAN & AMERICAN)

PERSONALLY I DONT THINK THAT VIOLENCE IS THE SOLUTION AND BTW I THINK BUSH DID THAT ONLY FOR THE OILFrown

11:03 AM Mar 22 2008 |

RINATIK

RINATIK

Russian Federation

Bush-sucks:)

07:08 AM Jul 22 2008 |

jusdin

jusdin

China

god bless you , god bless bush

01:09 AM Jul 23 2008 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

i dunno what the fuck is going but the girl up there wrote an apology and yet u people ignored her and started some shit about war and stuff… lol. 

we should really open a section called Political English… just for u… allright.. go practice ur Political point of view in that section 

10:48 PM Jun 22 2009 |